More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

Him Who?????????????

Father Dearest

Jao Woke and Found Himself In Fragmented Reality, A Veritable Mirror Universe, He Was Being Pulled Toward A Glowing Light and Each Pull Was Brighter and Brighter Until It Engulfed Him. As He Took In His Surroundings He Found Himself In A Park, People, Children Ran Right Through Him, He Saw A Man Ahead On A Bench, and Not Very Far Ahead Was His Own Younger Self. "I Knew You'd Find Me Eventually....Son." Says Johan Van Adaire. "Father." Says Jao As He Sits Beside Him. "Do You Remember This Day? I Sent You Here, I Had Work and You Were To Young To Understand It. In A Way It Was A Blessing, Because It Protected You From The Worst Of The Blast." Says The Elder Van Adaire. "I Remember, But What Happened?" Asks Jao. "You Know I'm Only Part Human, But What You Don't Know Is That I Was The Wielder Of The Boosted Gear, That Day Ddraig and I Attempted To Stop The Stray Priests From Bombing The Church, But Albion and His Then-Current Wielder Interfered. I Managed To Kill The Host, But Because I'd Left So Much Answered, My Soul Was Unable To Pass On, and Even Then, I'd Never Be Allowed Into Heaven On Account Of Demonic Heritage. Son, My Great-Great-Grandfather Was The Great Satan King Lucifer. When I Destroyed His Host, Albion Chose You As His Host Out Of Spite, Then Detonated The Explosives Prematurely. I Managed To Seal The Sacred Gear So That When We At Last Met, I Could Unlock It, and Then Ddraig To Could Pass On To A New Host As Well. Unfortunately, Ddraig Had Already Left Me, He Chose Your Sister As His Host." Says Johan.

"I Have No Sister, and Yet I Do? Did Mom Know?" Asks Jao. "No, She Knew That I Was The Red Dragon Emperor, But Not The Part Of My Demonic Heritage. Go To My Office, The Statue Of Mother Mary Is Hollow, There's a Lockbox Inside It, The Key Is Inside Your Mother's Locket, Take What's In The Lockbox and Make Your Own Decision. Goodbye My Son, and Forgive Me." Says Johan As Jao Is Pulled Backwards Out Of Limbo.


Jao Stood In The Ruins Of The Church, Everybody Was Long Gone, But Every Part Of Jao's Body Hurt, Judging From The Pain Spots and How Bad It Hurt, He Had Three Broken Rips, A Tear In His Heart, A Ruptured Spleen, A Broken Forearm, and Severe Nerve Damage In His Neck. "I Call Upon The Great Satan Lucifer, Sirzechs Formerly Of The Gremory House and Descended Of The House Of Bael, I Call Upon You, I Who Am The White Dragon Emperor, The Son Of A Seraph and A Descendant Of Your Very Title, I Ask You For Your Favor, and I Ask You For Your Help." Says Jao As He Prays To Satan. A Gremory Magic Circle Appears. "You Have My Attention." Says Sirzechs. "You Know Who I Am?" Asks Jao. "You Mean Other Than The Prayer? Yes, I Do. Your Name Is Jao Van Adaire, A Notorious Demon Hunter and Supernatural Mercenary With A Particularly Fervent Dislike Of The Angels and Fallen Angels. You Possess The Sacred Gears Of Twice Critical, Twilight Healing, and Annihilation Maker, In Addition To The Divine Dividing It Would Seem." Says Sirzechs. "My Wounds Are Mortal, and I Have Failed My Mission, Therefore My Life Has No Meaning, I Ask You Give Me What I Crave, Vengeance Against Those Who Have Wronged Me, The Fallen Angel Raynare and Her Boss Kokabiel, The Stray Priest Freed Selzen, But Most Of I Wish For The Protection and Enrichment Of My Teammates." Says Jao.

"I See, Well Then, You Ought To Know You've Been Gone A Long Time, At Least A Year." Says Sirzechs As Jao Falters. "Makes Sense, I Was In Limbo, Learned A Few Things." Says Jao As He Drops To His Knees. "I Can Save You, But In So Doing You Must Fully Embrace Your Devilish Heritage, You Must Become A Devil." Says Sirzechs. "Do It." Says Jao, But As Sirzechs Goes To Do So A Bright Golden Light Appears. "Do Not Be So Hasty Dear Nephew." Says The Sickeningly Serene Voice Of Michael. "Piss Off." Says Jao. "The Path Of The Devil Is Not The Only One. You Might Also Fully Embrace Your Angel Side, Become My Ace, and All Will Be Forgiven." Says Michael. "Or The Kid To Side With Us and Fall." Says A Voice Of Casual Individuality. "Azazel." Says Jao. "Nice To Know Your Still Alive, Your Little Fight With Raynare Caused Me Quite A Problem, The Vanishing Of The Annihilation Maker Certainly Made It More Important." Says Azazel. "Hurry Up Lucifer, Make Me A Devil and Get Over It, I Didn't Invite You Azazel and I Certainly Didn't Ask Nor Want You Here Uncle Michael,So Both Of You Take Your Offers and Shove Them Up Your Respective Rectums." Says Jao As Azazel Chuckles Before He and Michael Leave. "Ready?" Asks Sirzechs. "Just Do It." Says Jao As He Stabs Himself Through The Heart With A Light Spear. "Very Well, I Sirzechs Lucifer Hereby Invoke The Principle Of Reincarnation and Claim You, Jao Van Adaire As My Pawn." Says Sirzechs. "So Even In I Am Of Little Value, Let's Hope Reincarnation Is Better Suited To Someone Like Me." Says Jao As The Evil Piece Fuses With Him.

Jao's Injuries Heal, His Body Sprouts A Single White Feathery Wing and A Single Black Leathery Wing. But They Soon Transform Into Two Long Crystal Wings Of A Shimmering Blue With A Purifying White Frame. "It Feels Good To Stretch My Wings and Finally Meet The Child Of Ddraig's Last Wielder." Says The Wings Themselves. "Hello White Dragon." Says Sirzechs. "Lucifer." Says The Wings. "Now, I Suggest We Get Going We Have Some Business To Attend To.


To My Surprise Sirzechs Informed Me That My Team Had Survived and Scattered, Asia Had Been Reincarnated As A Devil and Served Sirzceh's Little Sister, Irina and Xenovia Had Come Into The Service Of Michael, But As Of Yet Hadn't Been Reincarnated. Lint Was Unknown To Him. Naturally I Wanted To See Asia Again, and Zechs Was All To Happy To Facilitate Such A Reunion.


Sirzechs Appeared In The ORC Clubroom Of Kuoh Academy. "Sorry To Interrupt, But I Have News." Says Sirzechs. "About What?" Asks Rias. "The White Dragon Emperor Has Awakened, and He Is Now My Pawn." Says Sirzechs. "Good To Know, But I Can Hardly See How That Is Relevant To Me." Says Rias. "Technically It Isn't, Just Asia." Says Zechs. "Me?" Asks Asia. "Yeah, You, I'm Sorry For Making You Wait So Long Asia." Says Jao As He Steps Out Of The Magic Circle and Lowers His Hood. "Jao?" Asks Asia As She Runs Into His Arms. "I Was So Worried, After Xenovia Said You Were Going To Give You Life To Stop Freed and Raynare, We Were So Worried, But Also, The Message You Sent Her To Give Us." Says Asia. "Your Gonna Need To Remind Me Asia, I Don't Exactly Have All My Memory Sorted, Limbo Is Known To Do That." Says Jao, Despite Knowing What She Was Referring To. "You Know Each Other?" Asks Rias. "Asia Was A Member Of My Team, We Hunted Stray Priests and Fallen Angels, and The Occasional Devil Too." Says Jao. "But Asia Isn't A Fighter." Says The Dark-Haired Akeno. "No, Like Me She Can Use Twilight Healing." Says Jao. "Fun As This Is, I've Decided To Loan Jao Into Your Service Rias, You Should Be Able To Find A Use For Someone As Skilled As Him Surely." Says Zechs and With A Smile He Vanishes. "How Typical Of My Brother." Says Rias.

Jao However Is Already Leaving. "Where Do You Think Your Going?" Asks Rias. "Someone With Free Sake and Short Skirts, After That Little Trip Down Memory Lane I Need A Stiff Drink and A Tight Hole." Says Jao As He Nears The Door. "Now Hold On, My Brother Gave You To Me, That Makes You My Servant." Says Rias. "No, It Doesn't. I Don't Respect You Rias, After All You Your The One Who So Casually Lead Gremory Forces To Corner Me Weapons Drawn While I Was Taking A Piss, Such A Thing Is Comedic, But Hardly Respectable. So Until You've Earned My Respect, I'll Be Doing My Own Thing." Says Jao. "Is He Always This Stubborn Asia?" Asks A Nekomata Girl. "Yep." Says Asia, Just Happy That Jao Has Returned, But Also Determined To Make Him Remember His Love For Her.


When I Left I Did Not go To The Nearest Sake Swill House and Brothel, Instead I Went To The Nearest Church and Left A Message For Lint. After That I Went On A Walk, Hoping To Get My Bearings. I Spent Hours Walking, and Realised I Had No Real Living Quarters, So After Accessing My Old Funds, I Ordered The Reconstruction Of The Church Demolished BY My Last Ditch On Raynare and Freed. within A Few Days The Church Had Been Constructed Into A Seven Story Building With A Dozen Subterranian Floors and Expansive Facilities, I Made Sure To Use Gremory Workers, A Concession To Rias. My New Digs Would Be My Home Base, and The Building Itself Would Serve As A Source Of Income, An Invite-Only Hotel and Casino. The First Three Floors Would Be Hotel Rooms, The Fourth Floor Would Be The Gambling Floor and The Fifth Would Function As The Food and Drink Floor. The Sixth Floor Would Serve As The Penthouses, While The Seventh Would Be Where Presumably I'd Be Located, But In Truth It Would Serve As A War Room For Devils, With A Sizable Hot Tub Of Demonised Holy Oil Water For My Personal Use. Things Were Looking Up For Me, Or So I Believed.............

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)