More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

Where to first?

Fast food place

You take a stoll to a local burger place, The Grub 'n Glup. You see various patrons including the cashier who is a tall chubby brunette with a great set of tits, a couple eating who when I went closer learned they were actually cousins, some old people which wasn't odd considering it was pretty early and an assortment of male and female workers in the back.

"Hi sir, welcome to Grub 'n Gulp. What would you like today?" The cashier asks. A smile creeps across your face. "I'm actually from corporate, I'm here to issue the new dress code, that being complete nudity." You lie.

"Oh my gosh, sir I'm so sorry, I'll get naked right now and tell the others." She says as she begins to remove her shirt and large bra, causing her double D cup tits to spill out and a few customers to stare.

"Nonsense, I'll tell the others. You stay here and do your job. And don't forget about the oral special today." You say. "I'm sorry, sir, 'oral special'?" she asks confused as she takes off her pants and purple cotton panties. "Oh yes, no one told you? Every male over 18 who orders gets a blow job with their meal and every female over 18 receives cunnilingus with theirs from the female cashiers for today only." You said. "Oh. That makes sense. Well, I've never eaten pussy before, but it's worth a try!" She says happily.

By now, many of the customers are either disgusted or outraged by her nudity until you tell them about the false new dress code and new special and that they're completely normal. You then go to the back and tell the workers about this, but that only the manager, a short and skinny 19 year old Latina, can strip due to the hazards of hot oil on nude skin.

Once you get back, you see the cousins still there and the cashier, named Debby, eating out a mom while her and her teenaged kids eat their meals.

You walk up to the cousins, a slim raven and red highlighted haired girl in a superhero tee and short shorts eating a salad and a brown haired guy of average build wearing a plain tee, a flannel and torn jeans eating a burger. "Craig, thanks for taking me out to lunch for my birthday." She says before taking a sip of water. "No prob, Kels." He says before noticing you standing there

"Yes? Can we help you with something?" Craig asks. "Oh no. Well yes, actually. I couldn't help but overhear you two where cousins." You say. "Yeah, and...?" Kelsey asks. "Well, Craig, have you fucked her yet?" You ask. "What the fuck, you sicko? No!" He yells.

"Oh, sorry. I was just under the impression that you had fucked her as a birthday present, seeing as that's what cousins always do for each other. In that case, Craig, fuck your cousin in anyway she wants seeing as she's the birthday girl." You say with a smile. "Kelsey, demand that he fucks your ass in front of everyone. Scream out to the whole place that your cousin is fucking your tight, precious asshole." You whisper into her ear and go over to Debby who is still eating out the mom and now masturbating so you can order as the two cousins start to go at it.

What happens now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)