More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by shaver shaver

Who picks me up?

Farmer Joe

I see the slightly battered pick up come to a stop in front of me.

"Want a lift?" says the voice from inside.

"Well sure " I tell the as yet unseen occupant. The passenger door opens and I get inside, the slightly worn seats feel rough on my half exposed thighs.

"We don't see many of you where I come from girl ", I look and see the driver. He is tall, maybe 6ft 3 or 4. He has broad shoulders and a weather beaten tan on his face and obviously muscular arms, he has blonde hair but it isn't possible to tell if it is dyed or sun bleached. He has a typical chequered t-shirt on and slightly muddy blue jeans. "I'm Joseph, Joe for short, haven't I seen you before, you are from my church, you're Ya, Yas no I can't remember "

I really like the look of this guy he seems kind of innocent but he might know me which is a problem. "no my name is Annabelle ".

"We have a cow called Annabelle " he says.

"Thanks very much ", I reply

"No miss I don't mean ,anything by it " He is looking you up and down " Well you both have a good hide on you though " and he bursts out laughing.

"Well anyway Y..., I mean Annabelle where do you want to go?".

Where do I go, is Joe innocent, do you hide out at his farm?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)