More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by robyna robyna

Does he get his promotion

Fantasy--he calls in his secretary first

Last time he'd been called by Human Resources, he'd had to sit through a long group lecture about the evils of unions. Considering they were in Texas and unions were practically illegal, he didn't think that was an emergency. Certainly not something that justified pulling him away from his office.

What did justify pulling him away from his office was Amy, his administrative assistant. Amy was a twenty-something woman with a bit of baby fat, long straight dark brown hair, and small tits. Put that way, it didn't sound like a particularly appealing package but somehow she pulled it off. Her hips might be a little bit bigger than fashion magazines preferred but when she walked, those hips twitched like nobody's business sending blood into the penises of every man in the area.

"Rick, did you get the message you're wanted at H.R.?" she asked when he poked his head out of the office.

"Yeah, I got the message. But I'm in the middle of something I'd like your opinion on. Can you come into my office... and close the door.

"Sure, Rick."

He pulled his chair away from his desk and pulled up the Big Tit Special website on his PC. Fortunately the IT department hadn't gotten the message about blocking porn sites.

Amy was married, apparently happily, but she flirted and swished around the office, half the time not bothering to wear a bra and at least a few times going without panties as well. And when Rick had let himself take a few minutes away from his work, he'd tried to cultivate a flirty relationship with her. Who knew, maybe today he'd achieve one of his all-time fantasies.

"Uh, Rick, do you know what's on your computer."

"I've been thinking about our next bio-DNA campaign," he said. He pulled out his phone and opened the bio-DNA app. "You know you can actually dial up your tit size with the newest version of the app."

"Or if it was you, you could dial up your dick size. If you had a million dollars a dose, that is."

"I'm pretty sure my dick is exactly the right size as it is."

She stared at his crotch. "You sure?"

"Well, I guess a second opinion wouldn't hurt."

She licked her lips. "Okay, whip that sucker out and let's have a look."

His dick had gotten the idea something good was going to happen and was already straining against the fabric of his slacks. He tried to remember how long it had been since he'd last gotten lucky... it seemed like it had been forever. He'd been so busy with the bio-DNA marketing program he hadn't had a chance to do more than fantasize. Not to mention his divorce had financially wiped him out. Yeah, he was good and ready for whatever Amy could deliver.

"Well, it isn't small," she said when he proudly pulled his cock out.

"Not small? That's all you can say about it."

"Let's see how it feels." Amy's voice went all throaty.

Slowly she sank to her knees, crouching in the leg well of his desk. A moment later, she guided his dick into her waiting mouth.

Rick couldn't count the number of times he'd fantasized about Amy kneeling under his desk and sucking him off, perhaps occasionally bashing her head on the desk drawer as she got overly excited. He knew most of the top executives were banging their secretaries. If you looked at those women, and they were all women, it was obvious they'd been selected for their looks, their boob size, and that was about it. Then again, with modern computer technology, few people actually needed a secretary. Amy served the entire marketing department and he'd been training her to do layout on marketing brochures as well. But the executives didn't care about what they needed, they cared about what they wanted and what made them look powerful.

Where that thought would have led didn't matter because Amy was bobbing her head up and down on his dick.

He grabbed her head, helping her to swallow more of his cock. The pressure built up and he knew he was going to release a major load. How sweet it would be to this bitch on a half-gallon of cum.

"Rotta."

Huh? Amy's voice was coming from the door.

He looked down to see his dick in his own hands. Damn, what a fantasy.

"Yes, Amy?" He didn't think his voice sounded like a guy jerking off under his desk.

"H.R. says it's important that you report right away."

"Got it. And thanks, Amy."

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever."

Well, hell. Amy was close. Once or twice a week lately, she'd eaten lunch with him at his desk, slipped off her shoes, and ran her stocking-covered feet up his calves. He knew she liked him, knew she was sexually attracted to him... or at least to the position he held as her boss.

No matter. Today it was a fantasy. Next week or maybe the week after, he'd get her under his desk for real.

First, he had to deal with whatever busy-work H.R. was going to lay on him. One thing he knew for sure, when there was good news, his boss was always happy to deliver it. When there was bad news, H.R. was suddenly front and center.

What's going on at H.R.?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)