More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bryce193 bryce193

who do you follow

Fang City ( new intro)

(First let me apologize for the crap job I did on this so far......I'm gonna try again starting with this chapter which is the first on a new take on this story....if thus story goes over as crap again well sorry in advance my readers)

One night at the Kamiya household, Tai and Kari 's farther was working late. Their mother Yuuko is cleaning up from dinner.

It's about 10:00 p.m., when Susumu, Yuuko 's husband walks in the front door. "Welcome home dear......if your hungry I can fix you something real quick" yells Yuuko from the kitchen. "It's fine since I was running late I stop for a quick meal on the way home" reply's Susumu. Where the children Hun?" Susumu asks. Yuuko comes out of the kitchen "we'll Tai is still at his girlfriends place, and Kari is in her room I believe" answers Yuuko.

A few minutes later, Tai returns home to a quiet house. "Mom, Kari.....dad I'm back" yells Tai closing the door. No answer ,so Tai eats a quick snack. Afterwards he heads down the hall to his and Kari's room. As he approaches the room, he hears sounds from inside. It sounds like moaning. Now Tai has to decide, open the door and interrup his sister, or go and watch some TV in the living room and giver her time to finish up with herself, or the person she's with.

What does Tai do. ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)