More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Acorn142 Acorn142

How do you start the day?

Family time

You considered making a move for the punker, but the look in Candy’s eyes at that moment told you that she was going to be a bitch about it, and you weren’t in the mood for a fight. Besides, anytime you want to have a stoner bang you, you just have to go across the street and shake your ass in the face of Mrs. Merkleson’s grandson. You did a foursome once with him and two of his buddies. The pot they were smoking filled the air with so much smoke that you could barely tell one cock from another when they were making you their bukkake babe.

You watch the stoner close the door behind him and turn your attention back to your kids. Bryan is going for his second glass of orange juice, and as you take in his beautiful body, you are concerned that he might be coming down with some serious skin disease. All across his neck, pecs, and abs, disappearing into the waistband of his boxer briefs, are bright red marks that almost resemble bruises. You go up to him while his head is still tipped back, taking in the orange juice, and run your fingers over them. That’s when you realize what they are: hickeys. Lots of ‘em.

“Well, someone sure was happy to see you,” you observe, tracing the line of hickeys all the way to his waist. “Who has the oral fixation, and why’d they clear out of here so early this morning?”

Bryan gives you that sexy grin of his and answers your question. “I think her name is Denise, and she had to be to the airport pretty early this morning.”

“Oh?” you ask, intrigued. “Is she some high-powered business executive, off to a meeting?”

“No… Her youngest son is coming home on leave from the Marine Corps, and she is going to pick him up.”

You ask Bryan where he met her.

“I went over to Kyle Rogers’ house last night to see if he wanted to do something…”

You nod knowingly at “something.” Bryan and Kyle have been known to knock pictures off the wall when they get together. Kyle apparently can fuck like a jackhammer, and nothing sets him off harder than getting a piece of Bryan’s ass. You’re not surprised that’s the first place Bryan went upon getting back home.

“But apparently Kyle’s family moved to the other side of town,” Bryan continued, “but no one told me, so I rang the doorbell and dropped my pants, ready to see Kyle on the other side of the doorway. Instead, I got to meet Deanna… or Diedra… or whatever the hell her name is. All I know is that she has an oral fetish, and she wants me to come over tomorrow night and play with her and her son – provided they can get their harnesses and stockades set up by then.”

You notice Bryan’s crotch twitching as he thinks about the invitation, and you’re feeling a little moist, yourself. Before you can do much about it, you hear a door open and see Aron emerging from his room. He shuffles into the kitchen, bleary-eyed, wearing the exact same color boxer briefs as Bryan. It’s freakish how they always manage to do that. Except for the hickeys on Bryan’s body, the two look exactly alike. You find yourself considering what it would be like to put matching hickeys on Aron’s body to make them match again.

“Hey, Bro…” says Aron to Bryan as they acknowledge each other’s presence. “What’s the deal with the orange juice? You’re gulping it down like there’s no tomorrow.”

“I’m parched,” replies his brother. “I lost a lot of bodily fluids in the past 12 hours… and I’m anticipating losing a whole lot more in the next 12.” They grin at each other and give themselves high-fives, as Aron grabs a stool adjacent to his twin.

“Where’s your guest?” you ask Aron. “Vanessa go back to sleep?”

“Just a little catnap. I think I wore her out,” he replies, with a self-satisfied smirk on his face.

You set about preparing your breakfast of coffee and a muffin as Aron brings you up to speed on their trip back home from college. You’re surprised at how quickly they got home. When they drove home for Christmas, they were six hours late, due to picking up every hitchhiker alone the way.

As Aron talks, you both suddenly hear the sound of a bed banging against a wall again. Startled, you both look over to Bryan’s stool, only to find that it is empty.

Aron laughs. “Well, I guess Vanessa is awake now. I think I’ll go in and join them.”

Leaving his juice on the counter, he sprints off to his bedroom, pulling his boxer briefs off and throwing them over his shoulder as he goes. You get a brief glimpse of his erect cock as he turns the corner, and then he is in his room. As the banging increases in intensity and the moans and dirty talk increase in volume, you wonder again why you don’t get the place soundproofed.

One thing is sure… You’re ready to get laid again. You could go check on your daughter, who is alone in her room. You are also tempted to peek in on your boys and watch them and Vanessa. For that matter, you might join them yourself. Of course, you have no trouble lining up other options to scratch that itch between your thighs.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)