More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 11kestrels 11kestrels

What's next?

False pretenses

Matty looked into Abby's bright eyes, and brushed away a stray strand of hair that had fallen across her cheek. "I wanted to spend some time alone with the sexiest girl in school" she replied as her face drew closer to Abby's.

Abby, being the shy joker she was, looked around. "Where? I don't see anyone else here. Are you hiding her somewhere?"

Matty laughed and giggled. "It's you, silly! You're the sexy girl I want to spend time with."

"Really?" Abby tried to show surprise in her voice. "You don't say."

"Oh, but I do say" said Matty as she pulled Abby close to her. "You need to get over that inferiority complex of yours, and realize just how beautiful you are. I've been wanting you, to tell you, for so long now. But maybe you don't feel the same way? If you don't, you can go, and I apologize for bringing you here under false pretenses."

Abby smiled at her friend, nervously. They had been besties for so long. Was this inevitable? Here they were, childhood friends, attending an all girls' school together. It was almost like the jaws of fate kept bringing them together, and would not loosen its iron grip on them. "We've been besties for a long time, ever since you were seven years old. I still remember your cute little pigtails. You were so special to me. You still are very special to me. If I said otherwise, I would be lying. I don't ever want to lie to you Matty. I don't ever want to hurt you. It may be wrong to some, but I want you too. It just feels so right to be with you. Maybe you are part of the reason I'm still a virgin."

Matty smiled sweetly at her friend. "Would you want me to be the one who takes your V card? I promise you a night to remember."

Abby responded by kissing Matty softly on the lips. "I want every night with you to be a night to remember."

Matty went weak at the knees. "Oh Abby! You've just made me the happiest girl in the entire school!"

Neither girl had any idea they were secretly being watched by someone who had planted a hidden camera in Abby's dorm room. The person watched on their laptop as the girls embraced each other, and their kisses became untamed and passionate. Their clothes were quickly discarded, and they both stood naked, kissing and caressing each other's body. She allowed her hand to slide up under her skirt, and underneath her panties as she watched the two sexy girls give in to their lusty desires.

"This video is going to make me a lot of money!" she proclaimed as she continued her own personal exploration of her own body. "Alyssa, Jill, you've got to see this!"

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)