More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Withness Withness

Follow the adventures of the Blue Birds or the Queen

Faith Lehane

The TV in the living room blared with the cacophony of ads and images. Soundbites and bright images to catch the eye of the general populace. The media was ignored by the occupants of the apartment however. One of them was more concerned about if she should stick to the plan or move on to someone else. The other was more interested in the first one’s ass and hoping he could go a few more rounds with the curvy teen before she left. Or better yet, convince her to stay as a live-in cumrag. At the moment, the first one was hesitant to stay, but her insecurities were making it safer to not move on.

After sending out her first wave of Blue Birds to get a general overview of the enemy kingdom, Queen Sansa decided to follow up with sending out some less obvious agents for various purposes. Some were assigned to specific targets, locations, organizations or people, but the Queen was no fool. She knew a kingdom was more than the rulers and their functionaries. The mob of the common people could topple a country and it’s leaders as fast as any army or act of the gods, so she sent scores more of her female subjects to mingle with, study and report back on the view from the common populace. If the majority of the enemy kingdom could be swayed, then the conflict would be over before it could truly begin. While many of the chosen agents had a strong background in reconnaissance, espionage and infiltration, many came from worlds where things were much more straightforward and direct. All were aware of the seriousness of their assignments though and would do whatever it takes to complete their tasks. For those not used to employing subterfuge or discretion, they compensated in other ways.

Which is how the current Blue Bird found herself in the present situation. The luscious Bostonian was used to fighting vampires and demons. She was a brawler and party girl. She didn’t sneak or make reports. Faith Lehane’s main tactic when there was a problem was to break things and people until the problem went away, not talk it out or do something smart. Originally, Faith had figured she’d hang back in the Frieden and bust some heads, but Sansa had sent out the recruiting call for brave souls to go to Cardelis and win the war there. Cocksure and always up to the challenge of being the bravest, Faith jumped at the chance. She was not thrilled at first of the whole, “no to people in Cardelis”, but changed her tune when she saw video of some of her sisters-in-arms getting gang-banged more brutally than Faith had ever imagined. The savagery was only part of it. The other part was she knew these other women had ridiculous power. Super strength, lasers out of their fucking eyes and making explosions happen just by thinking about it. But in the video reports, the girls were crying, submissive, jizz-soaked messes. Cheap whores in a filthy alley were better off than those ladies. The videos had come from the first wave Queen Sansa had sent out and were the result of the strongest and most aggressive ones trying to establish boundaries or assert some dominance. Clearly, that had not worked out. After Wonder Woman had an international video of four hours that started with her firmly stating Amazons never submitted to men and ended with her holding back sobs as she a trembling smile and gave double peace signs through a full body, thick layer of spunk, it was “suggested” to all Blue Birds to not do anything drastic or aggressive. Faith took the advice to heart.

This was her first assignment, so despite her arrogant swagger, her insecurities were still there on how well she’d do. Making it worse was the fact that all the female Scoobies from Sunnydale had ended up in Frieden and volunteered like she had to go into Cardelis and find a place to “work” from. Buffy, Wills, Queen C, even little, brat Dawnie and Willow’s shy, carpet muncher Tara had reported making a base. The voluptuous brunette was last and that pissed her off.

To be fair, it wasn’t that difficult to find a place once she’d set her mind to it. To compensate for her lack of “spy skills” she used what she knew best, her body and a slutty demeanor. It had always worked for her before. And it worked like a charm this time too. Faith had been dropped off in one of the medium sized cities in Cardelis, a place called Vimtar. She’d wandered the streets aimlessly for hours and not catching anybody’s eye before picking a guy at random and making her move. All it had taken was a display of her bouncy, young cleavage and a flirty smile and she got an invite to join the guy, Wendell, for lunch. It hadn’t been anything fancy, just a burger, fries and shake for her at a nearby diner, but the food was delicious and the pale teen could pack away the calories and maintain her lust-inducing figure. The benefits of a Slayer’s constitution.

During lunch, Faith had hinted to her new beau that she was new in town from the neighboring kingdom and was looking for a place to crash. More hinting and leaning over to nearly spill out of her tight top got Wendell to ask her back to his place, which she happily accepted. ‘Guys are so easy.’ she’d thought to herself.

Her host, whose full name was Wendell Wags, was not a stud by normal standards (or most standards really), but all the teenaged Slayer needed was a roof over her head, someplace to sleep and a steady supply of food and she could hunker down and send word back to Frieden on any progress with the common people. Wendell himself was in his forties, with thinning hair and a beer gut from not much physical activity and plenty of junk food. She thinks he had some office job because he wore stuffy, business clothes and left the apartment for work, but she never cared enough to ask. Now that she had free room and board, Faith spent most of her time sleeping, eating and watching TV to keep an eye out for anything she could write back about. Her main problem was when Wendell was home. Being only a pretty face wasn’t going to pay the bills and as much as he could brag about his hot freeloader, he’d told her early on she had to earn her keep one way or another. And that’s how Faith learned that his “not a stud” status was only “mostly”. Sure, he was pudgy, pasty and awkward, but he shared a trait that the curvaceous Slayer had first noticed in that video with Wonder Woman. She didn’t know how, but it was well known that every guy in Cardelis was packing a serious tool, and Wendell was no exception. Originally she’d figured maybe some groping or a quick handie would cover her “rent”. That idea went out the window when she got her first look and feel of it. She decided on a sweaty roll in the hay and he’d tucker out.

It did not work out that way.

Faith had gotten her brains fucked out. She remembers passing out at least once and waking up still getting humped by the pervert. She remembers screaming when he’d bottomed out inside of her that first time. Even now though she can’t remember if it was in pain or pleasure. One thing she won’t ever forget is how full she was with his dick. Never before had she ever gotten pounded that stupid with a cock that powerful. Before showing up on Tierra, she’d fucked and sucked a few guys for favors or because she was horny post-Slay, but holy fuck, Wendell was a whole new beast. And he had not been a “one and done” kind of guy. Once he’d sampled her supple, bouncy feminine charms, he’d been keen to get back into her pants ever since. Remembering the fate of the last Blue Bird that had said ‘no’, Faith figured the second time would be easier. She was a Slayer, she was tough, she’d be used to it, right?

Wrong.

The second time had been like the first, her getting screwed silly and shrieking like a nervous virgin in the back of a van. And so had the third time. And the fourth. And every other time after until she was genuinely grateful for her Slayer healing the morning after, because even though she still walked funny, it didn’t last, even if she was sore for a while after.

And now Faith was standing in the middle of the kitchen listening to Wendell’s well thought-out argument for why the Slayer should stay with him.

“Why are you such a stupid bitch?” he asked.

The buxom teen narrowed her eyes and frowned. “Ok, first thing, I’m plenty tough and smart as fuck.”

“You’re smart at fucking. Being a decent lay does not make you a genius.” he retorted.

Faith couldn’t help the low growl she emitted. “And you are? Buddy, I’ve been around the block more times than you.”

“Wouldn’t know it from how much you cry when I rail that tight ass of yours.” he replied smugly. “You sure as hell aren’t complaining every night.”

She blushed and couldn’t argue that or ignore that she was worried about starting over again with some new schmuck. The others had been returning good information to the Queen and Faith had to admit that going back to square one and being behind would be a major blow to her ego.

Wendell tried to sound reassuring and go for a soothing approach. “Look, babe, maybe we’re doing this wrong. You’ve been cooped up in this apartment for how long now? Maybe we both need to get some fresh air and stretch our legs more often. What do you say we start going on outings? Daytrips?”

The hot Bostonian bit her lip in thought. She hadn’t done much more for her reports but listened to gossip from her host and watched TV for anything that stood out to her. The Slayer was not a spy however. How the hell was she supposed to figure out what was good information and what was not? All she’d really done is a bunch of guessing so far and the other Blue Birds had been giving good information to Queen Sansa. Going out and about with one of the Cardelisians would give her camouflage or some shit, right? And she could hear and see more out around the city than just what was on TV. Plus, if she was with one of the locals, nobody else would bother her. Faith was not big on planning and insight. Also, she was lazy and deep down, insecure. It was easier to stick with the guy she was familiar with now, instead of going it on her own again.

“Alright, Wen. You start taking me on some dates and showing me around the place, and we’re five by five.” she stated, looking at him seriously.

His smile made her skin crawl and she began to reconsider, but Wendell had other plans.

“Excellent babe. We’ll go out and paint the town red. Vimtar is a great city and there’s lots to see and do. Let’s begin tomorrow, because speaking of things to see and do, I can’t hold back any longer.

Faith’s expression became confused when he mentioned they wouldn’t be starting right away. She was still translating what he meant by his last comment when the round, middle-aged guy walked up to her, took hold of the bottom of her black tank top and lifted it over her gorgeous tits in one swift, smooth motion. “Hey, what the fuck!?” she exclaimed as his hands fondled her pale rack.

Not even paying attention to her displeased reaction, Wendell smiled and helped himself to her abundant and proud mammaries. Soft, yet perky and all natural, her chest was a work of art. Her entire body was a work of art as a matter-of-fact. Her glossy, soft hair, shapely legs, model face and flawless ass all came together to present a vision of the most fuckable teen he’d ever laid eyes (and hands) on. Especially her ass. Wendell was an ass-man and her high, firm bubble butt never failed to make him pop a boner. He did his best to take advantage of the fact he had a nubile, slutty hottie at his place and now was a prime opportunity.

“Ok babe,” he moaned tremulously, “let’s get down to business.”

“The fuck are you talking abo-OOOFF!?” was all Faith could get out before she was roughly spun around by her shoulders and almost had her face impact the surface of the kitchen table. Her quick reflexes and better than average strength helped her get her hands out and support herself while she felt eager hands work at the fly of her pants and tug them down, showing off the small, black thong she wore underneath.

“I knew you were a slut the moment I met you, Faith. And you never proved me wrong.” Wendell moaned again. Faith tried to push herself upright, but in a flash Wendell had a handful of her flowing, dark locks and pushed her head down to press her smooth face against the cold wood of the table surface. “Stay down, bitch!” he snarled. The Slayer’s hands balled into white-knnuckled fists, but she remembered what happened to Wonder Woman and kept quiet.

Seeing her staying in place, Wendell let go of her hair and returned to the task of getting that pesky piece of cloth out of the way so he could show this whore who her daddy is.

Feeling her underwear being peeled down with her pants to her knees and the cool air brushing her bald pussy, Faith couldn’t help a shiver. Mistaking it for either fear or anticipation, her host let out a satisfied chuckle. “Don’t worry, sweetie. Daddy’s gonna make you scream soon.” The soft hiss of a zipper and rustle of clothing and Wendell’s pecker was out and ready to wreck some girl guts. He’d never thought he was especially impressive. The vast majority of guys he’d seen (not like he’d been looking for a lot of comparisons, ok?) were about the same size or bigger. He was average here. Compared to the men from Faith’s world though, he’d make the male talent in porn nervous. Lining his head up to her warm, fine folds, he began pushing in, parting her lower lips.

Faith grit her teeth and let out a low keening sound. The head was in and she already felt herself stretching to accommodate him. One thing she’d always prided herself on was her tightness and the experienced grip she could ride a cock with. A few guys had told her they’d fucked virgins who didn’t feel as good as her. Before, it had been proof to her of how top-notch her cunt was. Now she felt like a golf hole trying to fit a tomahawk missile. Inch after inch he continued to drive in, taking his time and savoring the feel of every involuntary squeeze and strained sound she made. Finally making it to the end, he took a few moments and enjoyed the sensation of his balls resting at her entrance. The gothy teen was trembling already. Not only was she feeling stuffed to bursting, while she hated to admit it, she was wet and already could tell she wasn’t far from cumming.

“Oh fuck, you’re tight.” Wendell groaned, leaning over his companion and filling his hands with her tits, hanging like ripe fruit, molesting her like a boss giving a shy employee a review. “Alright, you teasing cunt,” Wendel growled, squeezing her hooters firmly and earning a weak whimper from her. “you’ve been asking for this and here it comes! The Wags Wacking!”

Faith couldn’t even call out how stupid that sounded, because he pulled out to leave just the tip between her lower lips, her cunt gripping him the whole way, before tightening his grip on her boobs so she hissed in pain and slamming himself balls-deep as hard as he could muster. The table scraped loudly on the floor, but it was drowned out by the pained scream of the slut being impaled on top of it. Wendell didn’t give her time to get comfortable and started with a punishing pace of banging her to kingdom come. Faith’s hands had moved to grip the edges of the table to even stay steady and her Slayer strength was causing her to crack and splinter the wood as she held on for dear life. She’d be paying for ruining his furniture later. Right now the only thought running through her head was this was way too much dick for her.

The image for anybody that would happen on it was that of a very attractive young woman with her bare chest and side of her face pressed into the hardwood surface of the table while her pants and underwear were down around her knees and a rotund man pumped his hard, throbbing shaft in her sopping folds. Faith screamed bloody without hearing herself and her stomach muscles jumped like crazy with her sudden and merciless orgasm. Faith Lehane, The True, Chosen Slayer, was getting fucked like a drunken co-ed and cumming her IQ away.

Wendell didn’t care about any humiliation or discomfort of the girl attached to the hole he was using. She was tight, she was wet and she felt like molten honey molded around his cock. The sound of her clapping cheeks against his pasty belly with every thrust of his hips overlaid by her deranged screaming made his balls tighten and told him he was close to creaming this skank. Giving a final, hard thrust to bury himself so deep that she’d feel him sloshing around inside of her tomorrow, Wendell’s toes curled and he nutted the nut of a lifetime. Faith was aware of feeling the searing, gooey coating of jizz in the dimmest part of her mind, but her entire body knew exactly what to do. Every muscle in her body going rigid, she didn’t crest the wave of her orgasm so much as it launched her into orbit. If before her howls of delirium were loud, now she emptied her lungs of every breath ever with a sound that nobody would ever forget. Her cunt was weeping, her entire body was sore from every muscle clenching in agonized delight and she was seeing spots dancing in her eyes from the lack of oxygen. Beginning to come back down to earth, Faith proceeded to have an uncontrollable full-body spasm and shook like she was having a fit.

Her partner continued to jet greasy rope after rope into the pale beauty. The next day she’d be scared of just how deep he came in her, but for now, her welcoming cunny took all he gave her.

Collapsing on top of Faith, Wendell and her caught their breath. For long minutes, neither one of them spoke. He was basking in the afterglow and she was waiting for her surviving brain cells to come back. Once they were both conscious enough to form words, Faith managed to croak out through sore vocal cords, “You’re an ass.”

Wendell let out a breathless laugh and used what energy he had left to give her pleasing buttocks a slap, causing her to twitch and groan. “You were asking for it, bitch. Don’t complain or it’ll be your ass next that I take to pound town”.

Faith didn’t retort, but let out a sound that was half misery and part exhaustion. She wondered if she had the energy to flip him off.

“So,” Wendell panted, “tomorrow after work good for you?”

“Whatever.” the Slayer grunted.

Wendell chuckled again. “It’s a date.”

How does tomorrow go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)