More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by maguppy puppy maguppy puppy

pick one

Faith's Origin Story...

(This thread takes place at the point in time that Faith was chosen to be the new slayer, after Kendra's in season 2)

Faith stood outside the bar, leaning against the brick wall. She watched the crowds passing by, scoping out the hot guys in the groups. She was running low on cash and was trying to find a good mark to bilk out of some bills. A tall latin looking guy stepped out of the bar, and Faith decided to make a move for it.

As she stepped forward, a hand reached out touched her shoulder. She spun around and pinned the stranger's arm against the wall. "Hey, hands off, Buddy!" She looked to see that the stranger was an older man. He had greying hair and was slightly overwieght. He also seemed quite calm for just being thrown against the wall by a girl.

"Are you Faith?" The man asked, in a calm cool voice.

"Maybe. What's it to you?"

"You, Faith, are the chosen one. The title of the slayer have been passed on and this time it has chosen you."

Faith gave him an irritated look. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

"In every generation there is a chosen one. One girl in all the world chosen to be the world's guardian against vampires and demons. You are that girl. I am Donovan. I am to be your watcher, your teacher and guide."

Does Faith go with Donovan or ditch him?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)