More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by KIng Roman II KIng Roman II

How has Naruto fared in class thus far?

Fairly well, all things considered!

Despite an incredibly shaky year the past semester, Naruto pickes up the pace and managed to catch up on most of his drawbacks. Granted, he could also admit his atrocious performances with Genjutsu did more to pull him back down then anything else. However, his progress with all other subjects was enough to off-set the negatives.

He wasn't by any means the top-ranked student, but he was fairly adequate enough to have earned a little above mid-tier. As it was, he wasn't too bad!

Stepping out of the bathroom and freshly changed, he walked casually back to his room, and plopped down on a small couch and pulled out his student grading book.

"Let's see...Uzuamki...Naruto, found it!" he exclaimed, snapping his fingers as he traced his name. "Ninjutsu, B! Studies, C! Chakra Control, C! Taijutsu, B! Genjut-...uh, that's not...well, not like I was any good at that!" he chuckled nervously as he spotted the final grade, closing the booklet. Glancing around, he sighed at the sound his rumbling stomach. He still meeded to eat, and while Teuchi's Ramen was always a sky-high quality meal, he figured perhaps it'd be best to eat a bit healthier...

Standing to his feet, he stretched his arms and legs, the young blond stepped towards his door and slowly opened it to view the world outside. He could hear the birds chirping, and bustling of people on the streets below. It was a beautiful day, and it would be even more beautiful, when he wiped the floor with that teme!

But first, food!

Should Naruto stop by and get ramen before the exams?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)