More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

The Sit Down???????????

Faction Guide

Clay Syndicate

The Parent Organisation Headed By Lincoln Clay, Comprised Of Four Groups. The Haitians Form The Manpower, The Irish The Money, and The River Row Italians The Connections. Separate From This Is The Reformed Black Mob, Lead By Lincoln Personally.

Clay Syndicate Factions:

The Haitian Mob

Lead By Cassandra Out Of Delray Hollow, The Haitian Mob Has Jurisdiction Over Barclay Mills and Tickfaw Harbor In Addition To The Delray Hollow. The Haitians Control Extensive Arms Trafficking, Vehicular Theft, Waste Management, and Smuggling Activities Throughout Their Assigned Districts Of Delray Hollow, Barclay Mills, and Tickfaw Harbor. The Haitian Mob Has The Most Manpower In Their Organisation, and Generally Form The Bulk of The Syndicate's Soldiers.

The Pointe Verdun Irish

The Pointe Verdun Irish Have Extensive Bootlegging and Protection Racketeering Throughout Pointe Verdun. They Also Control The and Prostitution In The French Ward, Which Doubles Their Bootlegging Profits Considerably, and The Gambling and Black Market Activities Out Of Southdowns. The Irish Mob Has The Most Money At Their Disposal, Which They Use To Expand Operations and Pay Off Corrupt Officials.

River Row Italians

The River Row Italians Form The Clay Syndicate's Connections, Which They Exploit and Expand Through The Political and Corporate and Construction Rackets In Downtown. Based In River Row, They have Union Extortion and Contraband Rackets There Which Form The Base Of Their Income. In Addition To Downtown and River Row, The Hold Frisco Fields, Which Produces Large Amounts Of PCP and Money Laundering Rackets.

New Black Mob

Though Not The Or Power They Once Were, The Black Mob Is Still Operational. Reformed By The Black Mob's Last Bosses Adopted Son Before Their Downfall At The Hands The Marcano Crime Family. Lincoln Clay Has Downsized The Black Mob Considerably, and Gone About Training The Small Numbers Into A Highly Trained Group. They Have Side Operations In Every District Of New Bordeaux, From Diamond Smuggling and Gunrunning In Delray Hollow, To Pornography and Private High-End Brothels In The French Ward and Frisco Fields. They Also Have A Monumental Marijuana and Cannabis Growing Operation In The New Bordeaux Bayou, and An Illegal Organ Trafficking Racket Operating In Southdowns, Heroin Warehouses In Tickfaw, and Several Others. Their Headquarters Is The Rebuilt Sammy's Bar in Delray Hollow.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)