More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by TurinTurambar TurinTurambar

What's next?

Facefuck

You grab Summer's head and pull her in a sitting position. She tries to move away, but you keep her under control as you violently shove your erect cock into her mouth. She cries out, but is immediately silenced as you push down her throat. You hold her down and watch her eyes water. She starts gagging, saliva drips out of the corner of her mouth - finally you release her. She jerks back, gasping for air, but immediately you grab her again and her on your cock. Her muffled cries arouse you more than her wet mouth, and you start relentlessly fucking her mouth by slamming her head against your pelvis over and over again. Slowly, her cries and moans weaken and way too early, you erupt into her. Still struggling for air, Summer involuntarily swallows half of it, the other half drips out of her mouth and on her dress. Spitting and coughing, she collapses on the floor. You watch her slender body. It would really be a shame - going through all that to Summer Glau and then only fucking her mouth? You need to try all her holes - and not just for a minute in some dark alley, you want to have all the time you need with your celebrity crush. The decision is quickly made. She will be your sex . You grab her body, put her over your shoulder and walk towards your car.

You have Summer Glau!

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)