More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by deepedia deepedia

What's next?

FIX IT OR RUIN IT

PART 1

“Do you want to make the world a better place, or do you want to make this place shittier, ladies and gentlemen, welcome to our game show that challenges the limit of reality, FIX IT OR RUIN IT!

“A game where two contestants with contrasting personalities will go against each other to paint the other to their color.”

“Whether the world loses one good person or gains one, you as the audience might be able to help our contestant to influence the result.”

“I’m your host for the night, the ever-charming Mike Faust,” said a smug-looking man in a fancy-looking suit.

“Also with me in the studio but stayed behind the scene, the enigmatic and all-powerful Producer that makes this game show possible.”

“And for tonight’s contestant, let’s give a loud applause for Caitlin Wright and Irene Sunderland.”

“On my right, representing the good party, Caitlin Wright, please introduce yourself,” said the man, and the spotlight was pointed to Caitlin.

“Hello, I’m Caitlin Wright. 43 years old, I work as a judge. I have one lovely daughter. My reason to be on this show is to repent of my carelessness after letting my girl get bullied and I am too late to realize it. So, my goal is to make this world a better place where my daughter isn’t bullied, and this show had the quickest way of making a bad person turn a new leaf, I’m confident that I can FIX my opponent,” said Caitlin. Caitlin was the lady who often was called a MILF by her neighborhood boys. A straight up alluring mature face with tidy shoulder-length brown hair. She sported respectable C-cup breasts and big shapely buttocks, too bad her daughter was only inheriting Caitlin’s pretty face without her mom’s bodacious figure which lead to her getting bullied as she looked more like a man. Caitlin was dressed in a grey suit and trousers. There was a futuristic metallic collar on her neck that look out of place among her whole getup.

“Thank you for your introduction, Caitlin, now for our other contestant, on my left representing the bad party, Irene Sunderland!”

The spotlight moved from Caitlin to the woman on the left side of Mike.

“Hello, My name is Irene Sunderland, 19 years old, a student, well, I will graduate from my school next month, oh…if you all wondering why I am on the side of bad, yes, you guess it right, others call me a bully, and I am the one who bullied the daughter of the contestant in the other side, I am here because the studio is asking me to appear on this show and ask me whether I wanted to make my victim more miserable? Of course, I will not miss the chance. I will let you watch a good show where I RUIN my opponent,” said Irene. Irene was a gorgeous young girl, but her appearance was screaming that she wasn’t a good girl. Long platinum blonde hair tied in a ponytail, fake tan all over her skin. Her dress was a pink mini dress with a very low neck that give people a free view of her cleavage, and the bottom of the dress was barely covering her pussy mound that every movement aside from standing still would lift the dress and flash her thong panties. She wore knee-high 6 inches platform boots. Irene was your typical slut. Like Caitlin, there was a futuristic metallic collar on her neck.

“Alright, now that our contestants already introduced themselves, let's move to the game of FIX IT OR RUIN IT!” Mike snapped her finger and two stands with a panel appear on the fronts of the two contestants.

“The first round is Pick and Ban. You see the list on the panel. There were 8 options in there; namely Sexual Orientation, Education, Career, Clothing preferences, Hairstyle, Vocabulary, Habit, and Race.”

“This is how it works, you ban 3 options you don’t want your opponent to pick on your pull, and then your opponent will pick 3 out of 5 remaining options from your pull and propose changes related to it. Finally, you will pick one of them. The other two options that aren’t picked by your opponent will be thrown into the audience pool, if you don’t like any change proposed by your opponent, you can choose to pick the audience pool, but you will take two changes instead one. Do you ladies understand?” Mike asked both of them who then responded with a nod from these two indicating that they understood the rule.

“Okay, start! You have a minute to choose what you want to ban.”

“I’m done,” said Caitlin.

“Me too,” Irene followed.

“Alright, let’s see what you ladies pick; Caitlin was banning Education, Career, and Clothing Preferences. On Irene’s side, she was banning Clothing Preference, Hairstyle, and Race. Irene is basically blocking the change to her appearance! Now, let’s look forward to how our contestants will play with what they have in hand.”

“Next, you two have three minutes to pick and propose a change from your opponent's remaining options pool, I suggest you write the change as simple as possible, less than six words if possible, I as the host have the right to interpret what you write in much simpler terms if you write it much longer than six words.”

Three minutes passed quickly, and the two contestants sent the envelope containing their proposed change to Mike

“Okay, here we go, let’s begin with the change proposed by Caitlin to Irene first. Caitlin is picking education, career, and vocabulary from Irene’s remaining pool.”

EDUCATION: A LADY CHARM SCHOOL GRADUATE

CAREER: A NUN

VOCABULARY: SWEET AND POLITE.

“So, Irene, which one do you choose from the three?” Mike asked the bully.

“Well, I guess the education is fine, I can be posher with it.”

“Alright, but your change will wait until we have done with Caitlin’s part, so now, let’s see what you pick for Caitlin,” Mike paused and opened Irene’s envelope, “it is Sexual Orientation, Hairstyle, and Habit for Caitlin.”

SEXUAL ORIENTATION: CLOSET LESBIAN

HAIRSTYLE: ANKLE-LENGTH PLATINUM BLONDE

HABIT: HEAVY CHAIN SMOKER

“So, Caitlin, from these three, which one do you choose? I think Ankle-length platinum blonde is a good choice, blonde will look good on you, or if you don’t want any of that, you can choose the audience pool,” Mike teased.

“I don’t think I will choose that option, Mike, I pick Closet Lesbian as the other options will hinder my job as a judge and I am not sure about what I will get if I choose the audience pool,” Caitlin answered.

“Are you sure?” Mike asked the MILF once again.

Caitlin nodded, “Can’t be helped.”

“Now, that the two of you have picked your choice, let the collar of change do its magic, I need to tell you that your change will be retroactive, but worry not, there is still a safety measure that will make sure your motivation to be here was unchanged, for example, let’s say you got to be changed to lesbian, Caitlin, but your reason to be here was your daughter, your daughter will still exist as your daughter even when you aren’t married to your husband anymore, the collar will weave a story that makes it possible even if it needs to pull some ridiculous bullshit,” he chuckled a little, then continued, “though some change had some unintended domino effect, most of them should not affect what they shouldn’t effect, so, actually Caitlin, even if you choose ankle-length platinum blonde hair, your job as a judge would not be affected as long as the safety measure is on. Do note, as the stage passed, the safety measure will be looser and finally turned off at the final round to smoothly send your back to society.”

“I think that explanation is enough, ready or not, here it comes!” Mike snapped his finger, and as if the collars were responding to his signal, they started to light up.

Both Caitlin and Irene got hit by a terrible dizzy spell, but it only lasted a few seconds before they recovered as if the dizzy spell never hit them.

“How do you feel, my dear ladies?”

“Thanks for the question, Mike, I am okay,” answered Irene, there was only a slight change in Irene, she was still a chav, but her upbringing was more refined and classier now. Her clothing preferences had some slight shifts as a domino effect from her taking a charm school as she wore a fancier dress but still show a lot of her skin. It didn’t fix Irene's worst personality trait, being a bully completely, but now, she was more restrained and sneakier in bullying others. A two-faced bitch was the best description for her now.

“What about you, Mrs. Wright?” Mike asked the older woman.

“I’m fine, don’t worry,” Caitlin answered. She felt a bit disgusted when Mike act like he was caring, she knew it was part of his job, and a matter of courtesy, but it was what made her disgusted. All men like to act like good guys while they actually a jerk. It was the reason she was done with men. A man was just nothing but a heartache, she spoke from her experience, but ironically, she was married to one. She was a closet lesbian, nobody knew that she was one, even her husband. Caitlin was only hanging on to her marriage because of her daughter, she wanted to give her daughter a complete family. Was it worth her effort to maintain the facade of a straight woman? Maybe, after all, love is a hardship worth persevering. She was also standing in this show for her daughter.

Caitlin took a glance at Irene, she thought the young girl was quite cute and pretty, Caitlin admitted that the girl was looking better than her own daughter; her slutty appearance made her look hotter, unfortunately, that beauty was wasted on her bad personality.

"Let's move to the second round then, I call it A Bout Within the Pool stage. Remember that I said the options that weren't picked entered the audience pool? This round, we will have you pick one option from there...for the opposite party!" Mike announced, taking the lady's focus back on him.

"You will pick 1 out of 6 changes proposed, you may wonder why six instead of just four? Where do the other two come from? The latter two are the producer's pick to ensure fairness, sometimes the audiences are just bad and unfair; the Show Producer is trying to prevent that."

"So, here are your options!"

RACE: CHINESE

VOCABULARY: SAILOR MOUTH

SEXUAL ORIENTATION: MARRIED TO GOLD

HABIT: A WORKOUT FANATIC

CLOTHING PREFERENCES: ALL COVERED BUT FLAUNTING

HAIRSTYLE: SHORT AND NEAT

"Let's begin with you, Caitlin, pick one change you wanted to give Irene, a reminder though, what you pick will be locked and the other party can't pick the same option as you, you can give her the worst one if you don't want to be hit with it," Mike explained.

"My goal is to fix her to be a better person, Mike, giving her the worst just to avoid the possibility of me getting hit by it is counterproductive, I'm not scared of it, so, my pick falls on Hairstyle Short and Neat for my opponent, I heard that she mocked my daughter that she looked like a boy instead of girl because my baby girl doesn't have any curves, I hope this will teach our contestant a lesson."

"You heard that, Irene? Caitlin is picking Short and Neat for you, say goodbye to your long platinum blonde hair. Now, how about you? Which one do you pick for Caitlin here? In my opinion, the Sailor Mouth vocabulary is the worst here, do you want to go for it?" Mike was egging Irene.

"It's an interesting proposal, Mike, but I already make my decision after I saw the option, and it's not a change of her vocabulary, what I am picking for her is Sexual Orientation: Married to Gold," Irene answered

"Well, that one probably will shake Caitlin's household and maybe her job. I still think the sailor mouth vocabulary is better, are you sure you stick to your choice, Irene?"

The blonde girl nodded her head, confirming her pick without any intent to change it.

"You two already heard each other of what the other party picked for you, now, it's time for the collars of change to do its magic. Brace yourself!" Mike snapped his finger, and like before, their collar started to light up and they fell into a dizzy spell.

From Mike's point of view, Irene's appearance began to change, her ponytail untied and grew shorter and shorter until it left her only a few inches long enough to give her a short crew cut. Her hair was still platinum blonde in color.

From Irene’s perspective, the short crew cut was always her preferred style. She found herself uncomfortable with long hair. She didn’t know the reason, maybe the long hair just wasn't for her.

With her hairstyle and upbringing didn't match with what the bitchy, and popular chav clique had, a domino effect started giving her some other change which let her adapt easily to her new circle of friendship. Her tanned skin was turning white as Irene was no longer using fake tan on her skin, her dressing style took some slight change once more as her dress turned into an elegant blouse with a low V-neck cut and high waisted pencil skirt that stopped short barely below her crotch. The new Irene matured faster than her peer, in this current reality she was often mingling with other men or women who were several years older than her instead of fellow cockteasing chavvy slut. Unfortunately, being exposed to the world of adults which was full of schemes also made her crueler and bitchier than before. She didn't hesitate to scheme and bully whoever stand in her way of ambition.

Meanwhile, on Caitlin’s side, there was no physical change, but several expensive jewelries now adorned her body, a few golden bracelets, a pearl necklace, golden and diamond rings, and a set of golden earrings.

As far as she was concerned, there were two things Caitlin loved the most, woman and luxury, her love for those luxurious things in life might be greater than her love for women. In this reality, she was a full-fledged gold worshipper, she knew that she was a lesbian, but it didn’t stop her from marrying a rich man, her love for riches triumphed any disgust she felt for men. She never thought that she married the man as his wife, but married to his wealth anyway. Her reputation as a good judge that upheld the law justly was also tarnished. For one who knew her, Caitlin was a corrupt judge that could be bought as long as the price was right.

Her feeling for her daughter also took a shift, from pure motherly love, now, Caitlin saw her daughter as an investment she needed to take care of, protecting her from any injury was a part of her obligation so her interest would not be damaged, it was a kind of possessive love. In Caitlin's current view, there was no difference between her daughter and an antique vase, she needed to keep them in their best condition, and sold them at the right moment to get their full value.

Caitlin looked in Irene’s direction. Her daughter’s bully was totally the kind of girl she would dig based on her style. Too bad, this pretty girl had a big gall and audacity of damaging her precious investment (daughter). Caitlin preferred a docile and submissive woman as they often had low maintenance costs. This show might help her to make her daughter’s bully in line with her preference.


“Let’s begin the third round of our show! Get ready for the Vices and Virtue challenge! In this round, we will challenge the two of you with a few questions, and based on your answer, you will gain either Vice or Virtue points. What is the use of those points? Obviously, as their name suggests, you will get to pick a change based on the points you gathered."

"Are you ladies ready?" the smug-looking man asked.

"Bring it on, Mike!" Irene replied confidently.

"I'm ready, let's not waste time and just start, " Caitlin followed.

"Alright, here was the first question: a husband and wife go to a bar together, a stranger, twice more muscular than the husband, was teasing the wife and threatening the husband to beat him up when the husband was trying to protect his wife. If you were the wife, what would you do?"

A. Protect your husband from beating by playing along with the stranger

B. Push your husband to man up and fight with the man, even though you know the result that he would get beaten

"As you are the one with a husband here, I want to know your answer first, Caitlin," the spotlight fall on Caitlin's spot.

"My answer is B, let them fight, why should I protect him in his stead? Why the hell I even married a man that can't protect me," Caitlin answered.

"Unexpectedly such a cold answer from our contestant that represents the good side, now, let’s see what our other contestant thought, Irene, what is your answer?”

“I choose to protect my husband by playing along with the stranger, you never tell us the intention of the stranger in teasing the wife, if he just asking for a drink or dance, it was no big deal that worth a fight, I rather make a new connection from it,” Irene replied.

“That’s rather a positive outlook and approach to the case, what if the stranger had bad intentions for you,” Mike continued, “but let’s put that ‘what if’ behind, the question was intentionally made vague.”

“Both of you already pick their answer, now, it’s time to distribute the score. Vice or Virtue!”

The monitor at the center flashed and showed their score below each other names.

CAITLIN WRIGHT:

VICE 1

VIRTUE 0

IRENE SUNDERLAND:

VICE 0

VIRTUE 1

“Let’s move on to the second question: You are one of the top decision-makers in your company. Recently the RnD team under you has successfully made a breakthrough, but you found out that what the team made was unethical but also very useful for the general public. In this case, for example; nanites that can improve someone's health, curing cancers or other illnesses with no hope of recovery, but on another side of the coin, they can also be used to make people docile and lose their greater thinking capabilities, now, the question was, as the decision maker, what will you do with the invention?"

A. Stop the team from finishing the research, and dispose of all the research data so it will not fall in the wrong hands. You don’t want to unleash evil mind controller on the world.

B. There was no bad technology, only bad people, you believe that the invention can be used for the greater good, and support the team to finish it, but to be safe, you have the monopoly of the invention.

“This time, you are first, Irene, what is your answer regarding this second question?” The host asked.

“It’s B, I believe there was no bad tool, only bad people. I believe myself am capable enough to utilize the tool wisely.”

“Ah, so you believe in yourself being able to safely use the tool. Let’s see how our other contestant answered,” Mike responded to Irene’s answer and then looked at Caitlin.

“My answer is also B, Mike, there is nothing bad about the technology, it can make people compliant and docile? Good, now use it on criminals to make them not repeat their mistakes. You just need responsible people to handle the tool. I think the tool is in good hands if I got the monopoly on it.”

“Hmm…we had our contestant pick the same answer this time, so, let’s see the point they get! Vice or Virtue!”

The monitor flashed once more, updating their score for the second question.

CAITLIN WRIGHT:

VICE 2

VIRTUE 0

IRENE SUNDERLAND:

VICE 1

VIRTUE 1

“Power corrupt, absolute power corrupts absolutely,” Mike inserted a commentary of their previous answer.

“Well, that's just my remark, the distribution of points is based on the judgment of the producer. I don’t know what is on their mind,” he shrugged his shoulder, “alright, let’s continue to the last question of this stage!“

“The last question, but this might be a simpler question than the previous one, this one has a clear answer about the point you will get: if you got slapped on the right cheek by someone you hate the most, do you offer them your left cheek to be slapped?

A. Yes

B. No

“Caitlin, please answer, you may answer this honestly or you can go for the points you need, I prefer if you answer this honestly though,” said Mike.

“I lack some virtue points, I feel something bad will happen if I don’t have one, so, although I don’t really want to answer with Yes, because it is stupid, my answer will be A.”

“Okay, I respect your answer, Caitlin. The next one is your turn, Irene, what is your stance on this? As I said to Caitlin, I prefer an honest answer, but you can go for the point you need.”

“It’s an easy B, a big no, why should I let the person I hate most slap me on the cheek twice? I’m not dumb or big-hearted enough for that,” Irene replied with disdain.

“I can feel your answer coming from your bottom of heart, the audience will appreciate your honesty. Now, let’s see the points they get! Vice or Virtue!”

Like before, the monitor flashed and showed their updated score.

CAITLIN WRIGHT:

VICE 2

VIRTUE 1

IRENE SUNDERLAND:

VICE 2

VIRTUE 1

“Both of our contestant end with the same point! Now, what does the point entail? This is the main part of this stage; for every vice point you got, the opposite party will pick a vice trait for you, while for virtue, aside from picking a virtue for your opponent, you can pick one of the virtue you want to enhance on yourself, or you can also cancel your opponent vice choice with picking a corresponding virtue to the vice. The vices and virtues will influence your personality in some general way, if you already have that quality, it will boost it to be more noticeable.”

“Let us begin by picking the vices first. Irene, please pick two vices traits for Caitlin out of the 7 human vices, you know the 7 human vices and virtues, right?” Mike continued before Irene was able to respond, “for clarity, I will list it for you; the seven vices are Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Envy, Wrath, and Pride, while the corresponding seven virtues are Chastity, Temperance, Charity, Diligence, Kindness, Patience, and Humility. I don’t think I need to elaborate further about what each represents.”

Irene nodded, “Well, I guess I still need to say thank you for the information, Mike…I think I will go with raising her Lust and Greed.”

“Caitlin, your turn now, what vice do you pick for Irene?”

“Hmm…maybe Sloth and Lust will distract her from bullying others.”

“Now, for the virtue, do you want to enhance yourself or pick a virtue for Irene, Caitlin?”

“I will pick a virtue for the other contestant; I choose to give our other contestant a raise in Kindness.”

“Okay, how about you, Irene, do you want to enhance yourself, cancel out the vice Caitlin picked for you, or give Caitlin a virtue?”

“Yeah, I think I want to cancel out the Sloth, so I pick Diligence for my virtue.”

“Alright, we get the changes finalized for our contestants; Caitlin with Lust and Greed, and Irene with Lust and Kindness. Collars of Change, do your magic!”

Their collars flashed.

From the side, Mike smiled amusingly, he couldn’t wait to see the shift in their personality this time, Caitlin the good mother was increasingly selfish after the second time, while there was only a slight change in Irene’s core personality of being a bully, but she was a lot mature and calculative now. This round change though would probably throw a wrench to both minds.

To be continued to part 2


Like my work and want to find more?
Please support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/deepediamcs
You can read all my stories earlier than others as a perk of becoming my patron.
You can also find my other work and caption on:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Deekanako

Part 2

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)