More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ACE THE GOON ACE THE GOON

“WHAT IS DUA LIPA’S SEXUAL SECRET TALE?

FIREWORK SHOW ON A ROOF

Dua Lipa, had just finished performing one of her hit singles for a Fourth of July concert a few hours earlier, then had decided to celebrate the holiday at a club with a few friends.

Hence the reason that later into the night she came to be indulging herself in Pills, and a few to many drinks of fruity vodka shots. That had the famous singer and model acting out of her norm.

Due Lipa came to be returning from the restroom, however she paused at a upstairs window to enjoy the fireworks that were going off outside of it. “ Gosh so pretty sparkly lights!” she muttered to herself in excitement, as she enjoyed the sight of a massive rose type firework take shape in the sky.

“ That they are, and even more so from the clubs roof, like you could touch them, as the rain down their sparkling showers onto you, so it seems.” A lean & tall middle aged Russian man named Kip said.

Now Kip had worked for the club over a decade, and had secretly been misleading young intoxicated college girls into accompanying him to-be abused by his sexual deviant nature for years now, hence why he had secretly been watching the young sexy famous star all night and knew exactly who she was.

“Really that must be wonderful, I really must be getting back to my peeps now!” Dua responded feeling startled by the man who had snuck up from behind her.

“Why rush, if you like I could take you up to the Roof, just take a few minutes to enjoy the show at least!”

“I’d like that, just a few minutes maybe, gosh I’m feeling so fucked up, to much pills, and why to many drinks!” Dua Lipa answered back, before disappearing upwards to the awaiting rooftop, not even noticing his hands touching her body’s ass and legs, as Kip guided her forward onto the rooftop.

****************************************

“ My gosh you wasn’t lying, it’s just such a dazzling display of beauty from up here!” Dua said, as stilled her amazement from the display of fireworks over and above her, by placing a hand over her mouth.

“I know it’s even more amazing in the center, from a lower position, let me show you!” Kip replied back , not waiting for Dua to respond, as he took her hand and lead her to the center of the roof.

“ Now the fireworks are right above you, now watch from your knees and look straight up!” Kip said, as Kip guide Dua Lipa onto her knees, her heels folding back under her ass, as her dress wedged deeply into her shapely plum toned ass. Dua’s pieced bellybutton on display more clearly from the way her pink top come to push upwards, Thus forcing her D-size breast to nearly pop out of it.

Dua Lipa’s gasped out for roofs patios stone tiles, sent shockwaves of cold throughout her body, her dress and heels doing little to keep the cold tiles from touching her smooth long leg’s.

“Shush don’t fidget about, just glare at the fireworks right above, don’t

Dua Lipa stared In wonder eyes open in awe paying no attention to Kip “ Wow such a spectacular view, it’s even more intense from this position!”

Kip placed a lawn chair down opening a cold bottle of beer, and lit a cigarette “ Now I’d like enjoy the fireworks with a cold one, and a smoke, plus a fire topping of head by you!”

His dick now out waiting to be serviced, Dua eyes wide eyeing the cock in a daze.

****************************************

image host image host

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)