More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MightyViking MightyViking

What's next?

FFF: Begin the Story

If you’re leaving the Vault on a suicide mission, you might as well do it looking good. You pull out your Vault Suit and squeeze into it, wiggling it over your hips, then zipping it up snugly over your soft belly and modest chest. It’s a good thing you don’t have a bigger penis, or you would have a silly-looking bulge in such a tight outfit.

Now properly dressed, you take the Diagra comic. You’ve always identified with Diagra, who is confident in her sex appeal and likes nothing more than watching a pretty girl cum. But while you are like Diagra in your tastes, you aren’t like her in your abilities.

Diagra is a mighty warrior, and you are not. On the other hand, Diagra is not much of a conversationalist… but you are. You’ll just have to see how far that gets you out in the Wasteland. Speaking of which, you better get moving. Your memories and your personality are back. You have a lot of friends in the Vault, and you don’t want to have to say goodbye to them all.

You’re ready to go. In the hallway, you find Clemens waiting for you.

“I was just leaving,” you tell her.

“Not so fast, Jane.” She curls a finger at you. Annoyed, you follow her to the infirmary. The blonde from earlier is sleeping peacefully, covered with a sheet. “Sit,” Clemens orders, patting the exam table.

“What’s wrong?” you ask, hopping on.

“Nothing. But I know you’re leaving. In case you don’t come back,” she says, holding up a plastic cup.

Right. They want to have your DNA in the freezer in case they ever need it. It’s not the way that you wanted to become a parent, but you believe in Vault F.

“Sure,” you say, beckoning, but Clemens holds the cup out of your reach.

“I got it,” she says.

“Oh.” You’re a bit surprised. You know that Clemens isn’t afraid to get hands-on in treating her patients, but she’s never done this with you before. “OK,” you say and show her your lusty, confident smile.

She sets the cup aside and unzips your suit, gently pulling out your cock. She kneels in front of you and a few strokes is all it takes to get you hard… although you do look worriedly at the sleeping blonde. Well, she’s sleeping. And there’s not much privacy in Vault F to begin with. You’ve seen and heard your roommates going at it solo and with partners, and people have seen you more than once too. It’s just not your favorite. You would rather do this in private.

You feel a sudden warm, hot, wetness wrap around the head of your cock. You didn’t expect her to use her mouth, but you aren’t complaining. You rest one hand gently on the top of her head and lean back, opening your mouth and enjoying her gentle licking and sucking.

A little special treatment for the one who has to venture out, huh? Fine. You press, making her take it a little deeper. She slurps and puts her hands on your thighs, sucking hard as she drags her lips up and off your shaft. She looks up at you, stroking with her hand again.

“Don’t give me that look,” she says. “My back still hurts from that one.” She glances at the blonde.

‘I didn’t know you liked younger women so much,” you pant. She’s making it look casual, but she’s good at this. Her gentle but quick, rhythmic pulling on your cock is very… efficient. You feel warm and tight down there. Your toes curl in your boots.

She smirks at that and picks up the cup. You close your eyes and give in, one of your feet giving a little kick as you gasp and coat the inside of the cup with white. Clemens keeps squeezing and pulling until the last few drops are out.

“Oh,” you sigh, heart racing, but also feeling relaxed. “That’s good.”

“Mmhmm.” Clemens sets the cup aside carefully, then leans down to lick off your cock before tucking it back into your panties.

The older woman stands up and picks up the sample, holding it protectively.

You smile at her as you zip up your suit. “I guess you’ll have to give me a checkup when I come back,” you say.

“Sounds like you want to give me a checkup,” she replies, and you watch her hips as she walks to the freezer.

“So it’s a date?”

“Sure, sweetie.”

Maybe she doesn’t think that you’ll hold her to that.

“You’re free to go,” she tells you.

“Thanks, Doc.”

“No, thank you.”

You leave the infirmary and head for a part of the Vault that you seldom visit: the entrance. There’s no reason to go there but to look at the huge door, and once you’ve seen it… you’ve seen it. Today, you get to see what’s on the other side.

This room is staffed by a single technician. Right now it’s a skinny girl who wears a suit like yours, but with the front unzipped. She sits at the desk, slightly hunched, her eyes glued to the pages of the Sultry Susie comic in front of her. In the panel that you can see, Susie is in mid-coitus, pinned up against a wall by the man who is thrusting into her, her fingernails scratching up his back.

The girl reading the comic has one hand in her underwear, moving slowly. Her lips are slightly parted and she’s very focused on her reading.

You clear your throat. She jumps, bumping her head on the lamp.

“Oh, hi,” she says, hurriedly pulling her hand out and wiping it on her suit. “Jane. Are you ready?”

“Ready as I’ll ever be,” you say.

The girl gives you a sympathetic look, then pulls the lever. Lights start to flash, and a loud beeping fills the big room. There’s a window that looks into this room, and you can see the shapes of several women on the other side: they’ve come to watch you leave.

The young technician gets up, picking up the shotgun from under the desk. She follows you down the walkway toward the big door. Part of her job is to make sure that nothing gets in when the Vault is open.

Steam hisses and the vast door unseals. You watch nervously as it swings open, revealing almost… perfect darkness.

You stand there, unsure what to do.

“I can’t see,” you say.

“Does that thing work?” the technician asks, looking at your Pip Girl.

“No. See?”

“The light works.” The technician pushes a button, and a weak, yellow glow emits from the device. It’s better than nothing.

“Thanks,” you say.

“Go on. I can’t keep it open,” she says, giving you a light pat on the rear.

You blow her a kiss, then walk out into the dark. Moments later, you hear the door groaning as it shuts behind you and locks.

You want to feel sorry for yourself because of how much this sucks, but there’s no time for that. You hold up your hand so the Pip Girl can light your way. You’re standing on damp concrete. You’re indoors, but the shadows are so deep that you can’t even tell what kind of place this is.

You wander forward with your Mauser in your hand. It’s quiet, but you hear water dripping. You reach a wall covered in fungus and follow it to a doorway that takes you into a hall. Maybe some signs or something could tell you what this place is supposed to be, but… everything is so covered in grime, and you don’t know that much about the world before anyway.

You pause, holding the light closer to a faded, rusting metal sign.

The letters C-D-C are legible. You cough on the thick, foul air and keep moving until you see a greenish light. As you get closer, you discover softly glowing mushrooms growing along the walls. They aren’t bright enough to show you anything, but they do make it easier to navigate.

You stop, sensing danger. Ahead is a cluster of the mushrooms on the ceiling, but these are long and slender, hanging like very thick pasta or something. They move gently. You inch forward, and they reach for you.

Nope. You back up. You don’t want to touch those things, but now you hear something echoing through the long-abandoned corridors: a voice. It’s a woman, and she’s cursing. It sounds like she’s in trouble.

You hurry toward the sound, coming around a corner to find a light so bright that at first it hurts your eyes. The light is coming from a Pip-Girl. A working Pip-Girl, currently attached to the wrist of Trixie, who hangs suspended from the ceiling, caught in the grip of the glowing fungus. Its appendages are all over her as she struggles desperately. It’s already torn her vault suit. One of the appendages snakes into her bra, and another is already wrapped around her erect cock.

Trixie is slimmer than you are, with dusky skin and black hair that she wears in a ponytail. She always looks grumpy, but right now she’s furious and panicking.

“Fuck!” She wrestles against the fungus, which tightens its grip on her cock like a snake wrapping itself around its prey.

You stop, startled by the sight. It’s just not something that you see every day.

Trixie notices you. “Jane! Get this thing off me!”

You don’t love Trixie. You haven’t ever since she spread rumors about you to the girl that you liked, then made a move on her and later bragged about how good she was in bed. You did the same to her later, and things only escalated from there.

You still can’t watch her get molested and strangled by some mushrooms.

“Are you the one who knocked me out?” you ask her, putting your Mauser away.

“What?”

“Someone knocked me out! Was it you?” you demand.

“No! Why would I?”

You believe her. She’s your enemy, but you’ve never attacked each other before. Then what did happen to you? You’ll worry about that later.

You hurry over and grab at the mushrooms. Instead of coming free, they react violently, seizing you as well.

“Gah!” you cry out as they lift you off your feet, suspending you beside Trixie.

“What the fuck was that?” she demands. “Use your knife!”

“I didn’t bring one!” As you feel the mushrooms snaking around your limbs and squeezing, you sort of wish that you were better at fighting. You can’t talk your way out of this. One of the bulbs rubs between your legs. “Oh!”

“You are the worst!” Trixie rages, then she moans as the appendages writhe around her shaft. Your suit is zipped up tight, so this thing isn’t going to get you naked, is it? Another appendage wraps around your inner thigh, rubbing between your legs and making you squirm. That almost felt good for a second. You swing as you struggle, bumping into Trixie who moans again, then curses.

“Fucking! You idiot!”

“I’m helping,” you protest yanking against the tentacles.

“Look! Look, it’s got me,” she says, indicating with her eyes.

Yes, you see that. Her cock is completely enveloped by at least two appendages. This thing is all over it. You’re also getting painfully hard inside your overly tight suit.

“It would slip off if I was smaller,” Trixie says through gritted teeth.

Is she seriously making this about dick size? She’s bigger than you. You’ve always known that. No, wait… you see what she means.

“Ugh,” you say disgustedly, turning your body and swinging. The way your arms and her arms are trapped makes this difficult, but not impossible. She’s able to catch you and hold you close, and you are just barely able to reach between her legs, although you feel the thing wrapping more tightly around your arm.

You get your fingers around the thick base of her cock and squeeze. She shudders, and you feel her breath on your neck. You can’t give her a handy, but you can help the mushroom with whatever it’s doing.

“OK,” she gasps as you squeeze at her. “Like that. Yeah.”

An appendage wraps around your throat, a thick, soft bulbous mushroom head touching your face and rubbing across your lips. You keep your mouth tightly shut and close your eyes, stroking more.

“Mmm,” Trixie groans, and you feel a burst of hot liquid against your hip as she cums. She shakes and then starts to soften. Suddenly the mushrooms don’t have a thick, hard shaft to grip… and they slip. Trixie takes advantage of that slack, unlocking her Pip-Girl to get her slender wrist out free. She pushes off, knocking you against the wall and getting her arm free. She draws a knife and slashes the appendages off. The rest react at once, letting go and withdrawing into the main body on the ceiling. You crash to the floor with a cry.

Trixie stands over you in her tattered, open Vault Suit. She has one boob out and a thick string of cum drools out of her soft cock as she gets her breath, watching the mushroom thing warily. You crawl out of its reach and she follows, stuffing her cock back in her suit and putting her knife away.

“You OK?” she asks, brushing herself off.

“Are you?”

She picks up her gun, which had fallen to the floor, and fires three times into the mushroom’s mass of tentacles, blowing several off. The mushroom’s glow fades.

“I am now,” she mutters, putting the gun away. “What did they do to you?”

“What?” you ask, then you reach back to touch the metal thing in your neck. That’s what she’s looking at.

“Whatever. Don’t follow me,” she says, pointing a finger at you. She turns and jogs off down the passage. You shake your head and watch her go. There’s daylight that way.

But it’s still bright right here. The light’s coming from Trixie’s fallen Pip-Girl. She was so embarrassed and intent on making her exit that she forgot it. Her loss.

You pull off your broken one and put hers on. The screen lights up right away, and the flashlight works. This is good. You weren’t going to follow her anyway, although you do have to follow her outside.

You get to your feet and warily move past the dead mushroom thing. You know what it is now: you’ve read it in Dr. Curio’s notes, which are all that Vault F has to prepare them for the outside world. It’s a Rad Shroom. Trixie must’ve been running carelessly, anxious to get out of this damp, underground place.

You climb a set of stairs to reach a wide, open room. This building has been devastated and abandoned for a long time. There were once huge windows to let the light into this big lobby, but now there’s no glass left. The ground is covered in bones and debris. You crunch your way to the place where the doors once were and walk out into the reddish daylight.

The air is hot and thick. Cracked pavement stretches out in front of you for a long way. A handful of rusted cars are all you see between this crumbling building and the brown, mutant cypress trees beyond.

You make your way to the edge of the huge, deserted parking lot. The wind howls through the remains of the building that hides the entrance to Vault F.

The paved road is in bad shape. You walk until your feet hurt, keeping a careful eye on the dark, quiet swamp on either side. Your Pip-Girl periodically beeps to warn you of the radiation. You hear movement in the radioactive sludge more than once, and the limbs of the trees occasionally crackle as though something is moving through them. You feel watched, but that feeling goes away as you discover something. Vault F is miles behind you now.

This building is small, little more than a shack at the side of the road. Beside it is an overhang meant to shelter the ancient gas pumps. It’s covered in rust and falling to pieces, but one thing stands out: the cage. It’s outside the building, but under the overhang to protect it from the sun.

There’s someone inside. The cage isn’t very big, but neither is the woman. She’s dressed in rags and looks dirty and pitiful. She appears to be sleeping. The cage is gross, encrusted with rust. The weathervane on top of the shack creaks, and a rotting shutter swings lazily from one of the windows. It’s a sad place.

You have no idea what you’ve just stumbled across, but you don’t like it. Quietly, you creep up to the building and try to peer inside. The windows are too dirty. You listen, and you hear what you think is snoring.

It’s quiet and still. You couldn’t leave Trixie with that Rad Shroom, and you can’t leave this girl in a cage.

Do you:

Try to make a deal with whoever’s inside about letting her go?

Or just pick the lock and sneak her out of here?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)