More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Johnrocker Johnrocker

Let the journey continue...

FAQ’s

Will be posting some answers soon to a lot of questions that I’m asked or questions I think people have an interest in. About this story, my other stories and about myself as a writer.

Feel free to ask your own questions about anything to do with the stories or myself. Will add the question and answers here!

Questions:

Q: Who is your favourite character in Sophmore Year?

A: Jess. I’m not sure if anyone could tell that by the way I’ve portrayed her but I’ve certainly put a lot of them and effort into her scenes. She is one of the more popular characters without necessarily being the front runner as a love interest. Just always love writing chapters with her involved.

Q: Will there be an Ali designated start in SY?

A: I hope so! Hopefully I’ll be able to start one in the not too long future. The only issue with doing it now is that I then take a really long time writing each route. It’s difficult to keep jumping from each pathway so I’ll try an smash out as many chapters as I can for the normal route and the Winter specific one and then hopefully look at putting an Ali specific start up. I know there’s a few Ali fans out there though so I’ll try and do a better job of including her more in SY since she’s probably been a little screwed over just by her friendship associations.

Q: What are the odds of a Mark-Miranda-Winter threesome?

A: High possibility! Definitely something I want to write about, think it would be a lot of fun. I’ve just got to work out how to fit it in with the actual storyline. I know it’s a popular request to see so keep an eye out for that when it comes. Miranda probably doesn’t get as many sex scenes because of her poor relationship with Mark but hope to include her more, even if that’s with other guys.

Ask away!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)