More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by csg46x csg46x

The party.

Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, cunt for a cock.

Anna was crying on the bed when she heard the door open. She heard the door open over the sound of her fiancé fucking a slut across the hall.

Sitting up she saw her fiancé’s brother Adrian. He was older, sure, but he was handsome, in a rougher way than Greg.

“I’m sorry.” He said. He had a concerned look on his face as he came in. “I was looking Greg...I found...I found him. Then I came looking for you.” He moved to sit down next to her and wrapped his around around her slender shoulders. His dark brown hair was cut very short and had a messy look to it. His blue eyes were full of compassion...and something else.

Anna buried her head in his shoulder. She cried until she get her heart empty. She cried until her tears subsided.

When she stopped crying, Adrian was still there. He was there for her. When her boyfriend wasn’t.

Anna felt her hands move to his crotch and she began to fondle him above his jeans. Adrian looked at her closely. Then he reached down with his lips and kissed her. His tongue reaches into her mouth and wrestled with her own. Her tongue danced with his when before it had only ever danced with Greg’s.

Adrian stood, and quickly locked the door before coming back, pulling his shirt over his head as he came back, exposing his abs, his tattoos and his lightly haired chest. When he came to her he pulled her own shirt off her head and leaned her back, his hands cupping her bra-covered breasts. He pulled her brawn down and began to knead her smallish breasts, her light brown and perky nipples sensitive to his touch.

He reached down with his left hand and slid into her jeans, into her panties, and ran his fingers across her labia, feeling her wetness and heat. With his right hand he guided her left hand into his own jeans, and felt her wrap her soft fingers across his manhood. She gripped him tight, and without experience began to stroke him.

Adrian gasped as he felt himself harden to full mast. Pulling his hand out, he used both hands to pull down her pants, which he pulled past her knees. Then he pulled down her panties, bunching them into her pants, keeping her clothing wrapped tight around her knees, her ready-eyes face looked up at him with want...with need.

He grabbed her hips and twisted, forcing her to turn over, now looking back at him over her shoulder, her perky ass a glorious site as Adrian looked down at her slick cunt. Her juices were running down her thigh.

Adrian quickly and roughly unzipped himself. He had no underwear. He usually went commando. His cock was erect and leaking pre-cum but he didn’t hesitate; He lined his cock up with his brother’s fiancé’s virginal cunt, and pushed.

Virginity lost.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)