More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by BlueCicero BlueCicero

What approach?

/Extortion

A direct approach had risks. Ziegler had far too many friends in Overwatch, and if Overwatch realizes that someone's trying to strip its female roster, they'll be on alert. So perhaps a more subtle approach was needed.

Sombra spent a week tracking Overwatch transmissions across the world, trying to find something useful. Eventually, she was able to reverse-engineer a script that got her a 5 minute window into Overwatch's databanks. That amount of time is useless if you don't know exactly what you're looking for. Luckily, Reaper would often stew bitterly about the doctor when they worked together, and she knew exactly where to hit her. A copy of the biotic rifle blueprints that she'd hate to see weaponized. A report implicating her in the unholy resurrection of Soldier 76 and Reaper. And, just for fun, a surveillance video of her getting completely shitfaced at a Christmas party a decade back.

Sombra sent off an email, with evidence of her theft and a (false) promise to delete it if orders were followed, and went to bed. Tomorrow, at 10 AM exactly, Mercy was in the streets of Zurich, with a distorted voice in her ear ensuring she kept in line and a flying drone broadcasting her actions straight to Sombra's lair.

Where is she going?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)