More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Eruco91 Eruco91

What's next?

Extension program: A bullies comupance.

The liaison from Madam Warwicks Jason was sitting down with the victims family.

The story so far as best their investigators could figure is that Alexandra Stevens here a rather bookish skinny framed girl of 18, was exchanging racy photos with her boyfriend Michael a freshman at the local university who had graduated from her highschool the year previous. Michael still lived at home and when his little sister borrowed his laptop for a project she found the pictures and spread them around the school and posted them online for thousands of strangers.

Rather than face jail time her parents had opted for Madam Warwicks reformation program. Skylar had out and out refused to go, so her parents had worked out a deal with the higher ups for a slot in their experimental extension program.

As Jason the liaison had just finished explaining to Alex and her parents. For the next 3 months Skylar's wardrobe would be fitted with radio controlled fasteners if she was caught wearing anything without them her time would double. underwear, swimsuits, school clothes, even her cheerleading uniform could all be removed at the whim of any person with a smartphone the right ap and her I.D. number and passcode.

They were offering Alex and only Alex the keys to that treasure-trove of comeuppance and power.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)