More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lilyflier Lilyflier

Do you take your chances with monopoly man's doppelganger or the familiar voice around the corner?

Disclaimer and author's note

If you're here for the following subjects, you'll be sorely dissapointed!

  1. A domination/submission relationship based on debasement and dependency.
  2. {T} having anything less than a ridiculously stereotypical American's perspective on what a British person should look and act like.
  3. Tons of demoralizing dialogue and unnecessary cursing or "dirty talk".
  4. Good writing, period. (I'm a pretty bad writer, I'll try to improve but you're gonna have to wait a while if you're looking for a story without any technical issues, I do recognize that this is the case and I'll try to improve and work on that over time!)
  5. Immediate spontaneous sex with every girl imaginable in every circumstance at every place, often all at once. (I'm not a harem writer, sorry)
  6. A definitive choice between past and present tense. (See 4)

If, however, you've come for the following, you may find this story entertaining!

  1. A peer-based conscience-driven romantic erotic relationship wherever I can throw one in without drowning the plot in what I consider to be "too much" of that.
  2. {T} being about the worst character design ever made and also being the sole variable every plot twist will probably rely upon (I mentioned I'm a bad writer, didn't I?)
  3. Terrible writing in which I'll likely completely change the entire story on a daily basis if I suddenly think it's all nonsense. (If you've kept track, the introduction chapter alone is probably on it's 20th edition now)
  4. Drawn out encounters where you, the main character, have to get to know the women you meet before making love to them, sometimes. (AKA if I'm not too lazy to forget to write the long drawn out moments I'm imagining and instead ruin the entire moment)
  5. Political and philosophical themes that I support which most people find dangerous and unrealistic despite all evidence I present. You may or may not find value in this, but keep in mind that it's there!

And now that I've scared away just about everyone, I want to thank you for taking the time to read this, really. I hope you'll gain something from it.

Enjoy, and feel free to leave a comment if you'd like to see something added/changed/removed, I'll consider everything seriously and if you point out a specific issue you better believe I'm gonna try fixing it if I can find the time and motivation to do it!

TL;DR

It's only fair I warn you in saying that you won't be seeing instantaneous sexual action the moment {N} so much as looks at a girl, this story is meant for those interested in a plot and some character development. I want the reader to build a romantic bond with the people he meets, so naturally that means in most cases and on most paths it's going to take a little longer than usual for things to get heated. That being said don't expect a novel every time you pick something, as I'm 1. not the best writer and 2. an extremely lazy writer.

The relationships will also be built on the characters treating one another as equals rather than slaves and/or masters, as that's what I enjoy reading and writing personally. If this isn't to your liking and you prefer debasement, dependence and the like then this story is likely not for you! That being said, there will be scenes of intense love making, but as the name implies it's going to involve love in my stories.

If you're still interested in reading with these things in mind, I hope you enjoy!

Game Mode

Assuming you haven't been on CHYOA for too long, there are the occasional stories with a feature called "game mode" enabled. This makes it possible to create a more complicated story in which choices have consequences which effect little things within the same overarching story.

Basically, all you need to know as a reader is that if you click the three-bar icon in the top right you should be able to click the "▶️Start Game" button to enable this feature. Currently you have this feature: {if GM = true}ON{else}OFF{endif}.

This will not effect the game a ton right now, but soon enough you can expect this to make a difference. Keep in mind though that game mode will save your position in a story, so if you've been to a certain chapter (assuming you're logged in) you will return to that chapter if you return to the same story and you have game mode enabled. If you have it disabled, then the story will act as usual where you'll start at the beginning every time. If you turn on game mode when in the middle of the story, you'll be transported back to whatever the last saved location was. By default this is the beginning of the story, so please don't lose your place by doing this!

Enjoy!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)