More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NoobLube NoobLube

How are you feeling; to be on the run like this?

Extended Author Notes/Changelog

Hey everyone, as y’all can see clear as day this is my first time using CHYOA for a choose your own adventure, and I’ve gotta say it’s layout is far better than any other thing I’ve used. It’s simpler and easier to handle.

You might be wondering where exactly I’m planning to take this whole thing, seeing how I’ve set editing privileges to private (I think), surely I must have some grand plan in mind? Quite simply put this grand plan of mine is to unlike a majority of other stories I’ve seen around here, while plenty good in their own right. I want to explore giving players more options and choices for when it comes to the story itself.

The story itself is currently in a prologue state, whereas you will not by the will of god fuck any of the students but after a rough timeskip you will set the basics of your training down through epic training montages.

Depending on your chosen AttitudeWorried/Protective, Angered/Wrathful, Confident/Prideful’ I also plan on adding variations to how the story itself will play out. Variation = Fun + Sex = Experimenting, a Confident Jedi will not orient himself around a marketplace the same way a Worried Jedi would cautiously skirt its outskirts. Making a plan and grabbing the essentials, doing his best to avoid detection. Yes I plan on you being detected, I can’t do stats like I could on dashingdon, so I encourage you to roll with whatever happens as not everything will lead to a bad end!

Depending on your chosen Class you will fight in a differing manner compared to other styles. 'Consular, Knight, Sentinel (WIP)’. If you’re experienced with the OLD REPUBLIC series you might see something familiar here. A short bastardisation is in the same order ‘Wizard, Warrior, Spellsword’.

7/12/2019 Update |

Due to unforeseen circumstances, my original wish to expand this story into a massive tale has ended because of my real life problems taking priority. For the most part diminishing my wish for a Star Wars based story. While I’d hate to be that guy, I did come up with yet another story. This one being a little more free than attitude and class restrictions, you guys can contribute to it too if you want to! The other story probably won’t have the same chapter length but I might be able to update it more frequently; hopefully anyways.

29/12/2019 Update |

Guess who got their laptop working!

Thanks for taking the time to read! ^-^

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)