More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bungakawa2000 bungakawa2000

What will happen to Lara?

Exploring the room

Lara was nearly thrown off balance by the swinging of her tits; she was not very used to jump down tables half-naked!  "I wonder how they heat that place...  Well, at least, I won't die from the snow storm." she thought, stretching as much as she could.  Her back was a little sore from the cold stone table, but other than that, she didn't seem to be hurt.  The room she was in was very large, and dimly lit by a handful of torches hanging from the walls.  Other than that, the place was totally bare.  Her footsteps echoed loudly, no matter how hard she tried to be silent.  She walked from one end of the room to the other, and found four exits: one in each corner.  But each of these were too dark for her to guess what was further down the corridor.

Lara came back swiftly to the knocked-out man.  She did not run though, as both her tied-up hands and her dangling bosom made that simple action uneasy.  She felt the man's semen dripping on her tits from her chin.  "Ok, first thing first..."

She knelt down by the body and wiped her breasts, chin and neck on the cloak.  "There...  sick bastard, good thing you didn't even try to jerk off in my mouth."  She didn't find any sharp object on his body, and despite all her efforts, her wrists couldn't be freed. 

"Ok... I am not to wait for that guy to wake up...  I must find a way out, something to free my hands, some clothes..."

Where will Lara go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)