More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gorel29 gorel29

What's next?

Exploring appetites

Days after her little epiphany, Mystique was found at the kitchen table of the Brotherhood’s lair, eating three dinners worth of food while her team watched. She had been doing this breakfast, lunch and dinner for those three days and the Brotherhood of Mutants were getting a little worried. The fact that she was over twice her original weight was certainly a worrisome detail, it was another when she was now over a foot taller and looking like she had spent the last week and a half working out in the gym… A gym they didn’t have.

“You idiots have something to say, better say it!” Barked Mystique, biting into a plate of steak while the rest of the Brotherhood looked to each other and argued over who should speak up. Resorting to a quick game of rock-paper-scissors where Pyro found himself the loser and was shoved towards the table. “Uhm… Me and the boys have been thinking…”

“Oooh, bet that hurt.” Smirked Mystique, drinking heavily from a jug of orange juice and wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

“Well, we’re getting kind of worried that we haven’t struck against the humans in a while and… Well, there IS the thing about your… Eating all the food.” Grimacing when Raven stopped her meal and looked right into his eyes, the rest of the Brotherhood took a step back when their leader got up from her seat and they finally got a good look at her new frame. Easily towering over Pyro by over a foot and a half, the blue skinned woman was a giantess compared to her former self. Her arms and shoulders sporting corded muscles along with her stout legs like she had spent every day of her life exercising extensively, yet at the same time her figure was still curvaceous and feminine, outrageously so! Her breasts were now full pliant orbs the size of melons that looked like they would rip open her white silk costume had it not also been a part of her. Her waist still narrow, despite her softened middle from overeating, and ending in flaring hips with a meaty rear and long powerful legs. It was almost like the man was looking up into the yellow eyes of an angry blue She-Hulk. Her long red hair draping down her shoulder and down her back, framing her narrow but angry face.

Resting a hand at her now wider hip and pointed an accusing finger at his chest. Mystique narrowed her eyes down at the diminutive Pyro. “What are trying to say Pyro… You think I’m fat?” Shifting his eyes nervously, Pyro looked back behind him to find the rest of the Brotherhood stepping back nervously.

“NO! No, no, no, no, NO, no, no, nooooo… The opposite really, but…”

“But?” She asked with a risen eyebrow, resting her hand over his shoulder and making him realise that the muscles weren’t just for show when he winced at her grip.

Fumbling with his fingers, the man tried to choose his words carefully with her. “Well… You’ve gone through a LOT of our food in the last week, Fred has even lost some weight.”

“GOOD! The fucker could stand to lose a few hundred pounds.” Smirked the larger woman, eyeing how Blob looked down and gave his girth a shake with both hands. Standing up to her full height and thrusting out her chest with a tilt to her hip in a pose, Mystique smirked down at her crew. “So, you dumbasses want something to do huh?”

Getting a collective nod from her team, her smirk grew wider.

“Fine… Follow me, losers.” Shoving Pyro out of her way, Mystique made for the front door and ducked just to get through the door frame.

*

One hour later at the Mutant Registration facility.

“Okay… So, your name is Meg.” Asked the clerk behind the desk, going over paperwork for the young woman standing in front of him in a toque and sweater. A line of people behind her waiting to be registered for their powers and being held up by the latest waiting for the man to finish. “And what are your powers again?”

“I can grow my nails really fast.” She said, bringing her hand up where her fingernails grew an inch longer in a matter of seconds.

“Neat… Are they super sharp or can burn when they scratch or something?”

Getting a flick against his forearm, the man recoiled back with a wince. “Ow! No, their just regular nails, is that blood? No… Still, ouch though.”

Suddenly the wall behind him exploded, sending the paper pusher flying out of his seat and over his desk while everyone else scattered to run off panicking. Stomping out of the crater, Mystique hoisted the desk out of her way and began to trash the small facility with the rest of her team behind her. Looking down, she smiled at the surprised man and hoisted him up by the scruff of his buttoned shirt.

“SO, YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD JUST REGISTER US LIKE SOME DAMNED PETS?! YOU WILL ANSWER FOR YOUR TRANSGRESSIONS TO THE BROTHERHOOD OF MUTANTS!” Accused Mystique, lifting the man off his feet to dangle in her grip, where his head teetered just an inch from the ceiling fan. Looking around, the man could find the Brotherhood smashing the place apart. “TEAR THIS PLACE APART, LEAVE NOTHING STANDING!”

“L-Look lady, we’re just a registration office, when you get right down to it, we’re just an over glorified ticket booth, if you want something just take it, whatever you want!”

“Oh really?!” Bringing him close to look her in the eye, Mystique grinned. “What do you have in the office fridge?”

*

Kicking the front door to the lair wide open, Mystique ducked through the doorframe and sauntered inside with her goods in hand, bags worth of food from the registration office’s refrigerator and vending machines. Cheering out loud and tossing her booty across the living room to land heavily on the couch, Raven spun around and posed with her hands to her sides while the rest of her crew came inside the building. “Good work, for once we got something done without you numbskulls bumping into each other.”

Still feeling pumped from the attack, Mystique felt fantastic! She WAS hungry, but she also had other appetites she wanted to satisfy, and with her new size and look, she wanted to see what her limits were.

“Pyro, get to work with those powers of yours and roast something up to eat in the next hour, Avalanche, your coming with me.” Grabbing the man by the hem of his costume, Avalanche stumbled as the Amazonian woman dragged him down the hall.

“W-what do you need ME for?”

“Oh, I don’t know… Maybe I wanna feel the Earth move til dinner’s ready?” Shoving him into her personal quarters, Mystique ducked in the doorframe and slammed the door behind her.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)