More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by yasnumoon yasnumoon

Do I go with Kim, get soapy with Tina, or keep an eye on my new neighbour?

Explore with Kim

Well, Jane, unknown ground to explore with a beautiful statuesque blonde suits me too!

I have known Kim for four years. It turned out that our boyfriend at the time had been two timing us. She caught us in a club together one night when I was out with his him and his kid brother. We got into a raging fight that night, then got to know each other. I guess you could say we became best friends when we spent a night fucking the brother a couple of weeks later. The poor kid was so inexperienced, he really did not have a clue how to get either of us off, and had a hairline trigger if you know what I mean! Still it was sweet , and it was the first time either of us had ever reached climax, girl on girl! So I guess you could say we know each other pretty well. We prefer the feel of a dick, but we like to share the best male lovers we find, and put on a wild lesbian show, generally just before we dump them!

Of course, we have never told Tina that, although she might suspect us, as we are such close friends, but Tina gives very little away about herself, and I am not sure how she would react!

Anyway I went back into my room to get my own swimsuit on. I pulled my blouse off, and grabbed my green bikini top from the drawer, it cost me a fortune for such a tiny amount of material. Facing the mirror, side on to the balcony, I fastened the back around my chest and spun it around to cover my nipples with the strip of satin material. I smiled to myself, wondering if the material would actually be big enough to cover Tina's nipples? Maybe if they were hard? I slipped a fingertip inside and flicked at my own nipple. I reached behind my neck and tied the string into a bow. I raised my arms lifting my hair off my shoulders and shook my breasts. Yup, tied in too tight! I loosened the bow a little and tried again, I was pleased to see my hardened nub appear, so readjusted and turning toward the window rebuttoned my blouse.

I had forgotten about my neighbour, but could now see him in the reflection, half turned at the window his hand pumping furiously over his crotch as he watched me! For a second I thought it might have been Jacques from reception, but I could not see him clearly enough.

I unzipped my hipsters and pulled them and my knickers down to my knees. Raising one leg at a time I pulled them off altogether, turned and bent more than absolutely necessary to retrieve the bikini bottoms from the drawer. As I stood up, I felt a gush inside me. I was soaking wet, knowing this pervert was wanking himself off as he spied on me. I moved closer to the balcony and stopped when a ray of sunlight highlighted my legs and flame coloured pussy hair.

"Come on!" Kim was at the door. She was right, later for this! I pulled on my bottoms, and a wrap around skirt, grabbed my suntan bag and headed off to the lift. I wondered if it had been enough to make him come?

"We've got three hours before Tina meets us in the bar", Kim smiled at me. Knowing what she meant I said, "You horny bitch, I'm not settling for the first one we lay eyes on!".

"I was thinking of that desk clerk we saw on the way in" she shot back, "you were teasing him, you foxy slut, he was looking at me before!" I laughed, and said in agreement, "Yeah, I was, let's take advantage of the kid, providing he is still there."

"What is THAT supposed to mean?" Asked Kim. "Not sure, I just have a feeling he might have been spying on me from the room opposite, someone was there, I'm probably just hoping it was him!", I replied. "Well we are in the right rooms then, you're such a fucking exhibitionist Mel!"

We got to reception, and there was no sign of Jacques. Kim gave me a knowing look and asked the young lady left on reception where he was! Kim has no fear! She did not get an answer though, the girl shrugged and said he had said it was hotel business. I found a room plan for the hotel and found that room 32 overlooked number 2 where I was staying on every floor. To get there from 2, would mean walking the entire length of the corridor, past the lift, all the way to the other end, sort of a square shaped route. The hotel swimming pool on the third floor therefore had a sea view, from out between each end of the hotel's rooms.

I asked the lady if I anyone was staying in 32, and could I have a look at it as a possible replacement. Strangely, it was not reserved, but she could not find the card configured for that room.

I gave Kim a knowing look. Kim pouted, and explained (as only a blonde can) that she would be disappointed if the hotel had no replacement card if she lost her own one. The lady calmly produced a blank card, went and configured it in the back office and handed it to her. She said "The next shift is in 5 minutes, please drop the card back to reception, or rebook with them should you wish to change rooms."

So, we grinned to each other as we headed back to the lift. A quick plan of action was needed. We could both go to 32, or let one of us catch him in the act of wanking his cock over whichever of us put on the show in my room.

Should we both go to 32, or which one of us should put on a show?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)