More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by joeschwartz joeschwartz

What do you do?

Explain with a metaphor.

"How hard I can get?" You ask.

"Yes," Diana explains, "Our class hasn't seen an erect penis before, so I'd love for you to show them how hard an erect penis can get."

"Oh, sure," you say, looking down at your semi, "Umm, ok, did anybody bring rice for lunch?"

An asian girl sitting near the redhead raises her hand.

"Great," you answer, "Would you mind letting me use it to answer Diana's question? I'll give you some money to replace your lunch."

The girl shrugs, and hands you a large bowl of rice.

You slip off one of your socks, and begin filling it with rice, squeezing and compressing it occasionally.

Diana's brows furrow in confusion as she watches you. The whole class stares at you, a one-socked, pantsless man, squatting down and packing rice into a sock while his dick flops around in the open air. It's a long surreal moment, punctuated by your occasional tapping of the sock and muttering "no, not yet."

Finally satisfied, you stand up and wave the sock at the girls.

"About this hard!" You say proudly, "Here, I'll pass it around so you can feel it, but don't squeeze too hard, it'll fall apart and that'll disrupt the illusion. A real penis won't fall apart if you squeeze it."

Diana looks at you with some blend of confusion, disappointment, and disbelief on her face.

"Thank...you, Joe," she says, "That's...exactly what I needed you for today. We can take it from here."

"Are you sure," you ask, "You don't need me to demonstrate anything else?"

".....nope."

"Oh, ok," you say, surprised. You put your pants back on.

As you leave the room you turn and look over your shoulder. The girls are still staring at you.

"Just so you all know," you say, "If it had been brown rice it might have been a little more accurate."

And you leave.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)