More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Goken Goken

What Did He Go For Next?

Experimenting with his mother.

Freezing time and unfreezing time give Ben a splitting headache. He decides to take a short nap before overexerting himself. He closes his eyes and calmly relax himself to sleep, but it didn't take long for his older sister to barge into his room.

It's barely thirty minute and Ben adjusts his eyes to see his sister's angry expression.

"Ben! You're a disgusting pervert! I know you took my panties. Where the fuck you hide it?" Hope frantically yelled.

"Hope, I don't know what you're talking about. I haven't stolen your panties since I was twelve years old. Besides, I was curious at that age." Ben defend himself.

"You can deny all you want, but I know you'll never change." Hope said and push him off the bed, "Maybe it's under here?"

Hope threatens when she couldn't locate the undergarment.

"If you don't hand it over. I'm going to tell everyone at school you have been jacking off with my underwear."

Momentarily, Hope's cell phone rang and she answers with an angry tone, "Not a good time, Jessica. I'm upset at my brother."

Jessica laughs at the outburst and asks, "What did he do this time?"

"He been stealing my panties again. I mean, what kind of a degenerate will steal his own sister's pantie?" Hope angrily replied to her best friend.

"Hope, don't you remember we got drunk during last weekend party?" Jessica remind her friend and continue to explain, "We playfully kissed each other, and got a little carried away." Giggle, "Not that I'm complaining, you did a great job munching my carpet. Anyway, we accidently mix-up each other's panties."

Jessica changes the subject and shyly whisper, "Hope, we'll definitely make a cute couple and I was wondering. Do you want to be more then best friend. Umm...you know, hook up?"

Hope joyfully smile as she promptly replies, "Oh my god. I have been waiting for you to asks foreverrr. Yes, Jessica. I love to have you for a girlfriend." Giggles, "But I need to break up with John. Not that I cared about about the relationship. All he wants is sex, and I'm sick of being treated as a object."

"Don't worry, Hope. I'll treat you with respect." Jessica reassured and softly laughs, "Well, most of the time. But I do have my vicious side. If you know what I mean."

"You slut," Hope laughs and put away the cell phone.

Hope realize she made a false accusation, but didn't want to admit it.

"Alright, little bro. My panties isn't under your bed. You're clear for now, but stay out of my room." Hope said and slammed the door on her way out.

Hope destroyed the bed and didn't have the courtesy to help. Ben took a few minutes to neatly arrange the bedsheets and sat down to contemplates.

"Ugh, she's so annoying. Why do I even have her for a sister? It's a shame she's a lesbian, but pretend to be straight. With a nice body like her's, any guy will happy to fuck her stupid. Too bad her personality is awful." Ben sighs and then wickedly grins, "I'll get you back, you carpet munching slut."

Ben head towards the living room and found his mother on the sofa reading a book. The way she's laying there with her slender legs on top of the arm panel aroused his hungry cock.

Ben wanted to ravage his mother's alluring body since puberty, and a sadistic thought occurred to him. He evilly smirks while freezing time, and gazes at her motionless expression. The ability to fufill his twisted desire without her consent excites him even further.

_"You tease me enough, mom." _Ben said and amusingly chuckles, "Don't worry, I'll take good care of your needy cunt."

Ben release the lace on the robe and gleefully caresses his mother's luscious breasts. Even though, she's in the late thirties, the marvelous twins retains excellent firmness. However, his caresses becomes harsher with each passing movement, and the firmness begins to flaccid.

"Sorry mom, I got carried away." Ben said and presume, "Don't worry, I'm sure you're still able to produce milk." Chuckles, "Hopefully."

Tracy staring straight forward without blinking, and the sexual advancement was lacking excitement. However, Ben wanted to know if he can influence his mother's behavior during time stop, and instructed her to smile. To his astonishment, Tracy smile more presently.

"Holy shit, it worked!!!" Ben excitedly blurts and resume testing the abilities, "Mom, say you're a horny fucking bitch, and wanted to have sex without protection."

"I'm a horny fucking bitch, and wanted to have sex without protection." Tracy said in a low monotone.

Ben grin at her obedience and resumes, "Mom, say you want to get knocked up by your son."

"I want to be knocked up by my son." Tracy repeated the phrase.

"Damn, I can't believe she actually followed my command." Ben smirked and decided to test if the influence work out of the time-stop, "Mom, you'll allow me drive your car. Right?"

"Yes Ben, I'll allow you to use my car." Tracy reply without awarenese.

Ben unfreeze time and asks, "Hey mom. A few friends of mine wanted to hang out. Is it alright if I use your car?"

Tracy give a stern glare as she says, "Absolutely not, young man. You got into an accident with the previous vehicle. Until you learn some responsibility, you're not driving my Mercedes. If you need a ride to school, consider asking your sister."

The end results of his 'out of time warp' experiment wasn't satisfactory.

Frustrated Ben freeze time and yell at his mother, "Mom, why don't you aggressively your needy cunt!!! While your at it, say you'll fuck anyone like a proper bitch!!!"

Without hesitation Tracy rapidly masturbate until the rose bud turn bright red from the .

"I'll fuck anyone like a proper bitch." Tracy said while slipping three fingers into her cunt.

Ben notices his mother's body can still receive pleasure, but the personalities are absent from her mind. This give him an idea for his own enjoyment.

"Tell me honestly, mom. If we're to have sex without protection. Will you get pregnant?" Ben asked with a mischievous tone.

"I'm not on birth control, and in the middle of ovulation. You won't have any difficulties getting me pregnant." Tracy informed and Ben asks another questions, "How do you feel about having your son's child?"

"I always wanted more children in my life, but having one with own son is immorally wrong. Just thinking of your sperm fertilizing the ova is disgusting." Tracy softly replied.

His mother express her true feelings, but being tormented his entire life made him unsympathetic. Ben set down for a few minutes to think of a way to fufill his desire and came up with a solution.

"Hmmm...If I can't change her emotion. Can I create a split personality?" Ben wondered and lead in to whisper, "Mom, there's another person locked inside your mind that desperately wanted to be release. This person a nymphomaniac that enjoys all kind of fetish, including . Also, she's not the type of person who shy about using profanity."

Ben release time stop and Tracy hungrily curls her lips as she says, "Cant believe you're all grown up. And very handsome."

Without hesitation Tracy move in to passionately kisses his lips. Their tongue collide against each other like a tug-of-war as saliva drips from their chin . The interaction didn't take long for Ben to get an erection.

Tracy smiles as she playfully pushes Ben on the sofa and says, "Mommy's needy cunt is fucking wet. Shove your cock inside and give me a baby."

Tracy places her delicate hand on his chest to feel his heart beating and says, "Don't be shy, Ben. Who fucking cares if the child is an inbreed."

Ben grin at his mother's persona and says, "You're such a careless slut, mom. It's your own fault if you end up pregnant. Right?

Tracy lower herself as she guides Ben's cock into her soaking cunt.

"That's correct, it's mommy's fault for being a stupid bitch. I know this is wrong, but I'm glad we're finally spending time together." Tracy said as she swiftly sways her hips, "Mommy's going to make you feel real good sweetie. My body's yours to do whatever you like. So, fuck the consequences."

Ben tightly grab his mother's butt and forcefully push his cock further in. Situated, he aggressively mounted his mother and breathlessly says, "Damn mom, your pussy is soaking wet and it's squeezing my cock in like a vacuum. I think...ughhh...I'm about to spew any minute."

Tracy smile brightly by his lustful expression and says, "I'm happy mommy's pussy making you feel good." She whimpers from the sensation and says, "Oh god, Ben. Having your raw cock in my needy cunt feels so fucking good." She held him close and whispers, "If you get me pregnant. I'm positively certain my life will be miserable."

Ben want to savor the moment, but he hasn't masturbate in a few days and his cock urging hum to release the seed.

"I'm going to cum. Are you sure about this, you horny bitch?"

"Yes, I'm certain about this," Tracy murmur a response.

Nearing climax Ben instructed his mother to repeatedly orgasm several times to ensure there's enough fluids for his simmer to effectively reach the ova.

"Yes, cum in mommy's needy cunt!!!" Tracy screamed with ecstasy as vagina wall tightly squeeze his cock in place, "Make mommy a mommy."

"Can't hold on much longer, mom." Ben grunts as his cock uncontrollably throb for release, "Here come my seed, you stupid fucking bitch!!!"

Ben erupt a vast amount of semen in his mother's unprotected womb. He nuzzles his cock inside for a moment to basks the sensation, and then withdraw to coat her face with the remaining spunk.

"Good things families can breed each other. Right mother?" Ben amusingly chuckles and Tracy inform, "Yes, Ben. Any mammals can breed each other. Unfortunately, humans are alittle different. Inbreeding might cause some unwanted defects." Chuckles, "But I wouldn't worry about it. The chance of defects are extremely low."

Ben accelerate the pregnancy to three months and release the altered persona. Next, he unstop time to see her reaction.

"Seriously Ben, you're not a child anymore. If it's really that important, you can use the bus..." Tracy lectures but felt her stomach convulse and swiftly rush to the restroom, "Why do I feel so...Blarghhhhh sick all of a sudden?"

Tracy lower her eyes to view the pregnancy and panic, "How can I be pregnant? I haven't slept with anyone in years."

Ben presses his's ears against the door to easedrop on his mother's misery and says, "I can't help myself, mom. Your body too damn sexy to resist."

Flashbacks towards his sister's antic infuriates him.

"Well, dear sister of mine. What am I going to do with you?" Ben laughs as he plans a devilish scheme.

What mischievous deed is Ben plotting next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)