More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Which wedding do you decide to crash?

Ex-Girlfriend

You find out your ex-girlfriend, Madison Stone is getting married. You broke up with Madison after you found out she not only cheated on you, but has secretly pawned a guitar of yours you had in storage. You could have had her arrested but just kicked her to the curb, and she was not repentant one bit.

Madison was marrying a wealthy young man who had just sold a smart phone app for several hundred thousand dollars. You knew she was only in it for the money. You showed up for the wedding early. It was at a multi-faith wedding chapel with a large reception hall attached. The first person you ran into was Madison's mom, Beverly. You had never gotten along with Beverly, as she thought her daughter was too good for you. Beverly was twice married and twice divorced and lived off of alimony. She was a MILF, but as ugly on the inside as MILFy on outside. "What are you doing here?" she asked. "Surely, Madison didn't invite you!"

"I'm crashing, and don't call me 'Shirley,'" you said with a smirk.

"Leave now. I know you're going to make a scene. Leave or...."

"Shut the fuck up, Beverly."

Beverly's mouth clamped shut.

"Follow me, bitch. You lead her to a mens room in the reception hall. "Take off your skirt and blouse and shove them into that toilet then come back her and kneel in front of me."

Beverly strips to her lacy lavender panties and black camisole and comes back and kneels. You strip naked and hang your suit up on the back of the bathroom door. "You are going to give me the greatest blow job ever. I'm going to cum on your face, and when I do, you will have the greatest orgasm of your life."

Beverly starts sucking you off. "This makes you so horny."

After a while, you shoot your wad on her face.

"Oh god!" she yells as she orgasms.

"Good, now you will stay here until..." you look at your watch. The wedding was to start at 4:00, and it was 3:20. "until 5:30 and suck the cock of any guy who walks in. You will have every other man cum on your face and the others cum on your head. When a man cums on you, you will orgasm. When he cums on your head, you will massage the cum into your hair. Just to let you know what is going to happen, at 5:30, you will strut out of here and forget you have cum all over you and you are in your underwear. You will walk through the reception hall and only when you crossed the entire hall, will you remember what you look like. Enjoy, bitch!"

You get dressed and use your power to make sure every man who comes in has a full load of cum and craves cumming on Beverly. You then put a sign on the wall of the bathroom that reads. MILF of the bride! Free blowjobs in return for bukkake!

You smile and leave.

where to now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)