More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by neiliahime123 neiliahime123

What does she choose?

Everything

Then again...... Aurora had seem pretty preoccupied lately, she hadn't spoken to Monica all weekend. Monica thought she would try to get away with wearing everything today. As long as she didn't bring attention to herself she could get away with it.

Quickly makjng up her mind, Monica got dressed. First panties and bra, then her white shirt and dark plaid skirt and finally her black sweater and socks.

Standing before the mirror she set to doing her makeup. She watched her pale face transform into a starkly highlighted image of a modern goth girl, the darkened eyes, eyebrows and lips giving her a feeling of contentment.

Finally ready she almost skipped out of the room and down the stairs, only to be stopped by the sight of her step sister waiting at the foot of the stairs.

Aurora held both their schoolbags in hand and upon seeing her, waved them impatiently. Hurrying forward, Monica quickly grabbed her own bag and stared at the floor, trying not to antagonize her tormentor further.

As Aurora walked away she quickly shuffled behind her, pulling on her school shoes from the shoe closet and nodding when Aurora indicated to their parents they would eat at school.

Climbing into the car and buckling in, she hoped for a quick and uneventful trip to school.

Aurora only smirked at her terrified 'little sister ', she wouldn't forget that she didn't follow orders so she was going to have fun with her today.

Is the ride quick and uneventful?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)