More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Milk5hakes Milk5hakes

What does she see?

Everything is gone.

"What the -- ?"Her clothes and her backpack were missing. Jillian looked around, frantically. She saw and heard no one.

She scanned the edges of the pond. Was this the right place? It was, she decided after a few moments seeing the notches she made in the trees during her annual pilgramage. This was where she had left her stuff. And now there was nothing.

Who had taken her stuff? And why? Oh man this wind is really making my nipples hard.

As Jillian was thinking these thoughts, she became aware of voices. There were people on the trail. Several people. They sounded like young males.

From where she estimated they were on the trail, they would see her in a matter of moments.Her left arm clutched her chest in an attempt to cover what she could of her very ample breasts while her right hand clutched at her coochie in which the arrow bush taunted her now.

She was in an awkward position, but she needed some help. Steeling herself, Jillian stopped on to the trail, right in front of the other hikers.

They had been talking to each other loudly, but quickly stopped and stood still when they saw a gorgeous, very naked, ginger woman suddenly appear from the woods in front of them. Her grip tightened onto her intimates as they each eyed her, imagining what she was covering. She just wanted to die right there and then, despite feeling so relaxed in her nude state not five minutes earlier.

There were four guys, Jillian saw. They all appeared to be college age. They were probably friends or classmates. They were all carrying big backpacks which probably contained something to cover her with.

"Hey, guys..." Jillian said meekly. Her words sounded inadequate, but she couldn't think of anything else to say. Her body started to turn as red as the hair on her head and bush.

"What's this?" one of the men said excitedly eyeing the curvy ginger from head to her very bare toes.

"Someone stole my clothes and backpack while I was swimming in the pond there, and here I am."

"I see,here you are.” the same guy who had spoken before said. He was smiling. Jillian looked to his companions and they were all smiling.

"Please, I can't stay like this...perhaps you have something in your back p-ACK" a hand had swatted her pale ass causing it to jiggle slightly.

"Why can't you?" the guy who had done all the talking, who was apparently the leader, smiled as he slapped her other buttocks to watch the ripple. Jillian squeaked "What? What do you mean?"

This wasn't going well. They were laughing and two of them were reaching into the bags.Without realizing she was doing it, Jillian took one step backwards,bringing her closer to the woods behind her. She stood awkwardly the thought of what they could be retrieving frightened her. She was trying as best she could to cover her bare breasts with one hand and her bushy crotch with the other. Leaving her bare buns to continued to be smacked, slowly turning as red as the blush and her hair.

"I mean you're beautiful, especially naked. Why hide those titties and tuna?"

"Come on," Jillian said. "Don't be like this. I have to find my stuff. You have to help me look for it."

"No," the guy said. "I have a better idea. Smile." He pulled out his cell phone and held it up to his eye.

Shit, Jillian thought as she saw the first flash.

She looked around, desperately, hoping for any help. Any help at all. It was bad enough, being naked in front of four strange guys, but they seemed to be enjoying it her predicament, to be enjoying the sight of her lovely nude form.

Still trying to cover her naked body with her hands, Jillian stumbled backwards as the other guys brought out their cell phone cameras just in time to see her tumble backwards. Now she was covering nothing as her legs were spread and chest jiggled deliciously all to the flashes of the boy’s cameras.Everything was on display and even worse her bushy arrow pointing at her most intimate bits. One of the guys seemed to be shooting a video with his HD camera zooming in on her hardened nipples. Before today only a few had seen ever seen her this naked, and these four strangers were now on the list. Later tonight, when the video was uploaded, somewhere in the hundreds of thousands would happily see the ginger’s every curve.

The thought of being posted online made Jillian screamed throwing her hands straight to her exposed pussy. She stood up and started running in a random diretion as her plump rump bounced wildly thus completing the perfect video of Jillian exposing herself and then streaking.

“Wait, baby!" "Don't run away!" "This is the best video I'll ever make!" Her college boy admirers shouted, but Jillian continued to dash deeper into the weeds. She thought she heard them pursuing her, but it might have been her imagination, or the branches she was snapping with her bare feet.

She jumped behind a twin pine tree to catch her breath and waited there to see if they pass. She herself to control her breathing and calm the heart pounding in revealing heaving bosom. She didn’t get time to wait long as she heard the boys talking about their encounter. They had tried to follow her. "But Ben, there is a difference between taking photos of a drunk, topless coed on spring break and scaring a naked woman asking for help in the forest."

"And yet you had your camera out too, Miguel. Besides, if she said she had been a victim of sexual or something than of course ogling the ginger haired twenty-something's superb T&A would come second to helping her."

Jillian cautiously adjusted herself to try to glance at the frat boys as they had passed her; the tree she had hid behind covered her blockbuster tits pressing against the bark. She had been in a position that nothing covered her world-class ass and lower lips in which a squirrel was glady taking notice of. Three of the boys were looking around for her while the other one was looking lustfully at his phone. "It would have been best not to have frightened the sweet thing, but as the poet said, "'I hate to see her leave, but I love to watch her go.'" He laughed as he rewound and zoomed in on the video of Jillian’s jiggling fanny.

Jillian closed her eyes seeing her butt on a screen and hoped she wouldn't have to listen to them for too long. She was far from ashamed of her body. She had inherited good genes, kept good posture, and did exercises to get her body fit, but right now she felt understandably . So unlike when she was in her relaxing skinny dip. She whimpered to herself as she wanted to be empowered, not frightened as she was nude.

"I don't know. She did have "Dat Ass" but "Dem Tits" were even better. It was like she stole them from Christina Hendricks." The guys had gathered together to compare pictures.

"I don't think we'll reach a consensus her. I think her best feature was her legs and the arrow pointing to the most important feature. It was kempt and those carpets matched them drapes. See, here's the best one of it! What about you, Miguel?"

The seemingly most conservative one sighs. "While I acknowledge her body was awesome, and yes my camera caught her naughty bits, but I think she had a gorgeous face." Two of the men are skeptical, while the other shrugs.

Jillian wondered if she would be able to get to the pond before it was dark. Couldn't they just rub one out and move on, already, she thinks and really hoped the tree she was covering her body wasn’t going to cause a rash.

"I wish we had at least gotten her name. And if we did help her, we might have had a friend with benefits for life, or at least one of us might have."

"Coulda, woulda, shoulda. Our wood nymph was not a nympho. At least we got images and video of the majestic great-tited, awesome-ass, beautiful bush ginger in her natural habitat. And I'll watch that video more than I watched Planet Earth. Pornhubs gonna love it."

"A worthy deposit in our collective spank bank and for the world, indeed. Farewell, angel. May you find peace. I sure did lost in your magnificent ass."

Does she ask the boys for help?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)