More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by A Nony Mouse Coward A Nony Mouse Coward

Who suffers first?

Everyone

It started with rumors and viral videos. There's a girl in Portland who turns people into food and then eats them. Burning Man had an orgy that left thousands dead. Then Lucy GodBitch took a shit on the State of the Union, a literal mountain a feces exploding from her asshole to smash flat the US Capitol building and all the people inside it, and in so doing instantly started the most important meme in history.

There was a time of weird horror that happened after that. World leaders all went into hiding because all the other GodBitch sisters each tried to top Lucy, and politically powerful mortals became an endangered species. Megan GodBitch changed the game by movie stars to on the red carpet at the Oscars while simultaneously mind controlling everyone in the area to think it was perfectly normal and unremarkable. Millions of people watched her jizz so hard into Gina Carerro that she popped like a balloon. After that, nobody even wanted to be famous. But for those who already were famous, it was too late, and the GodBitch sisters hunted celebrities into extinction.

But people are stupid and easy to mind control, so just when humanity was having a nervous breakdown they decided to do what everyone knew was going to happen anyway and just start worshiping the GodBitch sisters as the one true religion.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)