More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by trev999 trev999

Morning, afternoon or evening?

Evening.

I had quite a long break between my afternoon session and my evening session. I decided to try a parlour with more by way of facilities.

I choose The Ambassador suite. This parlour boasted a swimming pool, sauna, games room and TV room. There was an entrance fee that entitled you to use the facilities at your leasure and extra's could be settled with the girls.

Being a Monday night it was quiet and I was the only punter in the parlour with five gorgeous ladies to choose from.

I undressed and put a gown on before going to the sauna. I loved the feeling of hot steam and felt that the sauna alone justified the entrance fee.

The girls were walking around, scantily clad offering soft drinks.

After the sauna I went back to the main room where the girls were sat chatting around the pool. I dropped my robe and stepped naked into the pool. I had never been skinny dipping before and that together with the thought of exposing myself to five lovely ladies made the blood pump to my cock and I was rock hard by the time I climbed out of the water.

One of the girls, Mandy, asked if I fancied a two girl with her and her friend Karen for a discounted price as they were not very busy. They also agreed to include a game of naked pool in the price.

We went to one of the bedrooms with a double bed and I was told that I could have oral from one girl and sex from the other but I could only cum once. I was a little disappointed that they weren't interested in playing with each other but accepted anyway.

Mandy and Karen both stripped naked and Karen went to work on my cock whilst Mandy pushed her tits into my face so that I could suck her nipples.

I found that I was able to last for a long time and really got my money's worth from Karen's oral session. Then a condom was slipped on and Mandy popped onto all fours and allowed me to fuck her doggy fashion whilst Karen knelt behind me and rubbed her tits on my back and played with my balls.

Despite the lack of any lesbian show it was a great session and after exploding into Mandy's pussy we cleaned up and went and had a game of naked pool as promised.

Great experience watching two naked women sprawled over a pool table trying to pocket the balls, improved by the fact that they were hopeless at it so the game lasted longer than the sex!

Next day

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)