More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Decadent Empire Decadent Empire

Who are you?

Evelyn, a 21 year old woman whose younger brother has MSDS

For most college kids, summer vacation was a nice break from all the studying and schoolwork. For you, college was the break. That was because your younger brother was afflicted with MSDS after getting his breeder mods. You remembered being scared when your brother turned 18 and was diagnosed with it. Doing your own research, you found a description that was extremly helpful for you and later for explaining to your friends what it was.

Male Sexual Displacement Syndrome (MSDS) is a behavioral disorder characterized by obsession with sexual relief at the expense of other pursuits. According to the latest data, MSDS affects less than 4% of North American males… But when we look at breeders, the proportion of those affected jumps to 20%. Breeder mods enhance stamina and libido, and those factors may increase the risk of developing MSDS.

-Dr. Farcourt

You were so naive back then. The only thing you were concerned with was your brother's health and well being. Your mom, sister, and you worked so far at satisfying all of his sexual urges while trying not to get pregnant. It worked. For a while. But then we started noticing a change. He talked less and less and stopped wearing clothes and going out altogether. Also, the three of us were just getting worn out. Mom had to call in her sister and her daughter to help ease the load, as it were. Nothing helped though, and now your brother barely speaks more than a grunt and hasn't seen a pair of pants in months.

It took a while for us to realize that it wasn't anything to do with his mental state. He just no longer felt the need to speak very much. He had all the ass and pussy in the house that he needed. Once we realized that, and after he knocked us all up, we started to care more about our own well-being. Mom and Aunt Daisy both got huge breast enhancements, trying to keep his focus on their fronts. You took some advanced throating classes with your sister, Alicia at a local community college, and your cousin Grace even got butt enhancements.

It all worked. To a degree. Mom and Daisy were both pregnant most of the time, and while you managed to escape with only one for the time being before going off to college, now that you were back home for a few months, you felt like it was only a matter of time before your brother got to you again. You take a deep breath and open the door to your house.

What do you see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)