More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Anime82 Anime82

What's next?

Eve

"Well, someone is having a good morning," Eve called out as Peter enjoying Consuela's mouth wrapped around his dick. Eve was wearing her jeans; however, she was topless. Even though she was barely a B-cup, Peter loved to look at them.

"What can I say I have an overactive sex drive," Peter said as Eve walked closer to him.

"I don't know which is worse a man with an overactive sex drive or the women who are hopelessly in love with them," Eve said before she gave him a passionate kiss. Between his girlfriend's kiss and his maid's blowjob Peter soon shot his load into Consuela's mouth.

"Mmm, such as salty cum. Did you enjoy my cleaning?" Consuela asked as sexily as she could.

"Oh, I'm sure he loved it," Eve said as she sat down in Peter lap.

"I really did," Peter said. "You can finish with the rest of the house, Consuela."

Without a word, Consuela went back to cleaning the house.

"Well, that's one way to start the day," Eve teased.

"I am going to have breakfast soon," Peter said. "But what are you doing up so early?"

"I was talking to my sister. She is pregnant after all, thanks to you, I might add," Eve said, smirking. "And she's not the only one. You also knocked up Odette."

"You know wh," Peter was cut off as Eve gave in another passionate kiss.

"Don't worry about it, boyfriend. I never expected to live my life like a character on a harem anime. But now I think it's pretty cool that I'm sharing a man with my sister, makes my family bond even stronger," Eve said.

"I never thought that my life would end up like this either. But what a ride to get here with eve. Sharing our feeling of loss with each, planning , getting thrown in jail, helping love bloom, wild orgies, and what I had to do to get two women married," Peter thought to himself.

Thinking back to his time with Eve.

Thinking back to his time with Eve.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)