More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jjgarces jjgarces

Which Diva(s) do you introduce yourself to first?

Eve Torres

Even in a city that is used to being inhabited and visited by the hottest women in the world, the sexy former WWE Diva Eve Torres stands out.

And she certainly stood out to you in a loose-fitting, off-the-shoulder t-shirt and a tiny pair of shorts, even if she was being accompanied by her husband Rener Gracie as she walked into your lobby.

Fortunately, she sent Rener away to the do the usual hotel business of checking in and getting everything squared away in their room, which gave you some time to chat up Eve.

"I'm sure you get this all the time Eve, but I'm a big fan," you tell her as you reach out a hand to shake hers with, "the name's John. I run this hotel."

"Well hello John," she tells you as she shakes your hand and gives you what has to be her sexiest smile, "this is a mighty fine hotel you have here. Rener and I are looking forward to staying here for the week."

The fact that she keeps mentioning him, and the fact that he is a mixed martial artist of high regard, are threatening to put a kink in your plans to have some of your own "fun" with Eve in bed, but for now, you decide to let the chips fall where they may.

Are you seeing any openings to pursue things with Eve?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)