More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who is our story about?

Eve, Billy & Bobby …

This is a story about a mother named Eve and Eve had twin boys years ago, yet the twin boys grew up quite differently, you see Billy grew up being a normal boy who loved to run and climb trees, riding skateboards and quads, while Bobby grew up playing with dolls and talking to other girls about all the cute boys in school as well as some of his male teachers and even the Principal himself.

Bobby found out early in life that he likes boys penises and later men’s penises and although so much different, both boys were still very close, so close in fact that Billy let Bobby experiment on him in what ever way Bobby wanted.

It was so good being brothers but I almost forgot to mention that Billy was born a dwarf and secretly liked Bobby playing with him, Bobby started mtf transition early and now Billy is still all male and Bobby is all farmable except she wanted to keep her penis .

Mom loved both her children and encouraged them to play together in every way .

Who would like to read about this family ???

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)