More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by Zoidlord Zoidlord

Who’s next

Evan rachel wood

Preggo banger

Celeb Evan rachel wood

Im back after a much needed non sex break, I check my work phone voicemail and I have a message from evan rachel wood star of westworld. I call her back to see if she still needs me and she says yes and gives me her address. I drive over after I had a nice hot shower to smell good for my client, I pull up to a nice looking place outside of the city. I park and ring the doorbell I get the ok to come in thru the doorbell finally noticing its one of those ring camera things, I walk in looking for evan she yells “ in the kitchen” I head toward the voice to find the blonde actress very naked eating cereal just smiling away. I smirk briefly and say “ so lets discuss my fee it’s a 1000 since you’re a new customer and I get a bonus of whatever you feel like if I send you into labor, sound fair?” She smirks too wiping her chin from milk then says “ it sounds ok just need to see what your packing first so strip” I undress quick doing my underwear slow for fun just to tease her with my huge dick and once she sees it she kinda drools then says yes to the deal then grabs my package.

She starts stroking noticing im not even fully hard yet then she picks up speed a bit lubing her hand up too. I kiss her neck and grab her titts getting a little mmm from evan then I spin her around and have her grab the counter as I rub my dick in her wet pussy from behind then enter her slowly getting a low moan from her then I start thrusting slowly getting her used to my dick as her pussy tightens around it. I pull her closer thrusting slowly but with as I grab her titts and ask “ you’ve not had a dick in a while hmm babe” she responds with a breathless no as I thrust hard with her answer and a firm boob squeeze. Then she begs “ I need…. More… Harder!” I pull out moving her to her spare bed putting her on the edge of it then I renter her quickly getting a gasp from her.

I grab her hips and just start thrusting hard her titts bouncing with each thrust and in about 2 minutes of starting this she grips the sheets and moans and says fuck over and over. By this time we are both getting sweaty her titts and belly glisten with sweat she gives me that bring it look so I unleash hell going full out fucking her super hard making the bed creak louder then before and evan to cum hard with in the first three thrusts of this . Soon evan is cumming for the fourth time hard then after a thrust or two I ask her where she wants it and she cries ” out in me” so with a loud grunt and a fuck from her we cum together hard and as I do a gush of water occurs from evan. “ so you fucked me into labor.. guess ill give you another grand got to call my midwife.”

Whos need some sex next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)