More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ultra Bra Ultra Bra

What's next?

Eva wants to manage her public image

"It has come to my attention that the inhabitants of this universe are not as keenly aware of my divine presence as they ought to. To many individuals and even entire civilizations, I've regressed into the background of their lives."

"I see," the consultant nodded along.

"What I'm asking is to be revered wholeheartedly once more. For the lives of people to be more oriented towards worshipping me, and remembering me."

"Is that all?"

"Not quite, no. I dont just want to snap my fingers and _make _everyone into a bunch of fundamentalist yahoos. No - I wish to incite reverance through indirect means - by my own actions. But alas, I've lost touch with the wills of commoners. I can no longer appreciate the subtleties of a mortal worldview. And that's where I need your help."

The consultant leaned back for a moment to rustle his papers and brought his hands together in a V-shape under his chin in a moment of pondering.

"I believe we can be of assistance. I can think of two ways to approach this situation. To hire either a PR manager or a personal consultant."

"How exactly would those differ?"

"Well, a PR manager would help you to make a focused effort at changing the way your subjects consider you. This effectively streamlines your stated goal. A personal consultant, however, would be a much more lax and personal approach. Essentially you would be taking direct advice from a mortal, though not necessarily towards any clear end. While this might seem pointless, I believe it could set you up with a certain edge that resonates better with mortals."

"Excellent. I've made my choice already."

What will Eva choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)