More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by flygon260 flygon260

What's next?

Eva asks for advice on how to introduce her omnipotence to the world.

"Well, you see..." Eva said, "The truth is, I'm actually a goddess. Not one of these so-called "Goddesses" from Greek or Norse Mythology who only have a limited power set and can be killed in Ragnarok or whatever, I mean I'm a fully omnipotent goddess who can do anything I want just by thinking about it,"

"As much as I would love to believe your story, I just can't. Omnipotent beings simply don't exist," the consultant replied coldly.

Upon, hearing the consultant's dismissal of her claim, Eva decided that it was time to show just a tiny fraction of the infinite power at her fingertips to convince the cold-mannered consultant that she was telling the truth.

Tapping into her endless pool of abilities Eva twisted the very concept of spacial dimensions to transform herself from a normal-looking human into an even more sexualized cartoon character version of herself who just so happened to exist in the realm of reality.

"Oh, we're in Springfield right now, aren't we?" Eva asked the consultant.

The consultant could only reply by nodding his head in disbelief as he looked upon Eva's cartoon character form. He felt like he was in that one movie with the cartoon rabbit mixing with the real world, except the cartoon lady that was standing before him made even the gorgeous redhead from that movie look downright homely in comparison.

Upon seeing the consultant's confirmation of their location, Eva changed her skin colour from the pale pinkish-white generally associated with people of Caucasian descent to the iconic bright yellow skin associated with characters from that one cartoon that happened to set in a place called Springfield.

"There, that's better. Anyway, do you believe me now?" The yellow-skinned cartoon bombshell asked the consultant.

"Y-yes," the consultant whimpered to the overwhelming pillar of feminine cartoon sexuality that was Eva.

"Now there's a good boy," Eva replied as she blew a kiss in the consultant's direction, making a visible kiss mark float in the air for a few seconds before it landed on the man's cheek, instantly making his cock over two feet long and rock-hard with arousal, tearing a massive hole in his designer trousers in the process.

"Anyway, that is just a tiny taste of what I am capable of. If you can help me with my problem in a satisfactory manner, I will reward you," Eva said in a powerful and sultry voice.

"So, what do you want?" the consultant asked meekly, regaining some of his composure, but still sounding a little unsure of himself in front of this incredibly sexy and powerful cartoon lady.

"How should I go about introducing my omnipotence to the wider public?" Eva asked

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)