More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

What's next?

Eureka (Eureka Seven)

Eureka (エウレカ), eventually Eureka Thurston, is the main female lead in Eureka Seven and a major character in Eureka Seven: AO. A member of the Gekkostate, she is the pilot of the Nirvash type ZERO, alongside her co-pilot Renton Thurston, with whom she falls in love and later marries. She is also a Coralian created by the Scub Coral and was meant to gather information on the human population. Eureka is a "blank page" of sorts, an empty imitation of a human created by the Scub Coral as a means of communication. She is the adoptive peer mother of three children orphaned during her time in the SOF - Linck , Maeter, and Maurice - and is the biological mother of Ao and Amber.

Previously a top member of the military (as she puts it, a "military dog") responsible for a great number of deaths and tragedy, Eureka's character development revolves primarily around her attempts to atone for her behavior and to learn to live without relying on orders, instead becoming her own person.

http://eurekaseven.wikia.com/wiki/Eureka

How does Eureka end up naked and embarrassed?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)