More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Phantom23 Phantom23

Who's first?

Ethan - A young man out of college.

Ethan was simple 23 year old guy, living alone in his apartment, it was sucky as was his job, but it paid and this place was affordable.

His family was shitty because he wasn't what they hoped he would be.

But Ethan just did the best he could.

One night, Ethan was making instant ramen, to him, this was an amazing meal.

He lookedmout of the window of his small apartment and saw a shooting star.

"Wish I could do more." Ethan mumbled to himself and looked at his steaming ramen cup.

Looking up, Ethan realized that the star was coming closer... Way too close...

"SHI-" But Ethan's curse was cut off by the "star" gonna through the wall of his apartment and sinking into him, sending him onto the floor, passed out as the power bonded to his body.


Ethan woke up a while later and was ... Feeling great!

Getting up, he felt lighter, he felt confident, he felt amazing!

"My ramen!" Ethan got up and took his meal, he started to eat as he sat on his couch, he squirmed as he felt uncomfortable on the couch, placing his hand on it, he pushed on the pillow. "Fucking couch, I bet it wasn't like this when I moved in." Ethan imagined what the couch would look and feel like

Before his eyes, the couch warped, the old and tattered couch was replaced with a brand new one of the same design as the old one.

"... The hell?" Looking at his hand, then back at the couch, then at his hand. "... Did..." Ethan shook his head and looked at his old, small television.

"Okay... What was I doing before that?" Ethan remembered that he was imagining the couch and it turned.

Thinking of a large flat screen TV, the old TV warped into the one he imagined.

Taking the remote, he turned it on and it was showing 4k quality.

"... What else can I do?" Ethan wondered as he looked around his apartment.


3 hours later, his apartment did not suck!

His furniture was improved greatly, his walls were repaired, no cracks at all, any imperfection on the apartment was delt with!

He figured out that he could control matter, time and even his own body.

Before Ethan had a slight chubby appearance and was hoping his powers would work on himself too.

He felt a completely different feeling when he used his powers on himself.

Now, he had a lean and fit body, he also had a larger cock!

He could control his body's structure.

Next thing he noticed was that he had the ability to remember more from his past, stuff he's read, things he did, things he's heard.

So Ethan started to experiment on his abilities.

He could control matter, his genetics, so next he tried was the world around him, with a thought, the world paused, he could control time!

With another thought, he was in the 1990s.

He immediately went back to his own time.

Time Manipulation was huge.

He tapped his chin. What about other people?

He left his room and walked to the hallway.

He had a neighbour who had an amazing body, but a bitchy personality.

Knocking on her door, he waited a few minutes, preparing to try out his ability... If he had it.

The door swung open and he was met with the sight of a beautiful ebony woman in her 30s with bushy brown hair and brown eyes. "What the fuck!? It's 2 am!" She growled.

Time to test... "Hey, sorry I need your assistance on helping me test something, you don't mind." He felt something in him connect to her mind, now he had control.

Her expression dulled. Okay so that's how it is... "Let me in."

She nodded and moved aside, Ethan went in and closed the door. "What's your name?"

"Ashley..." She responded. He had a grip on her mind.

She would be his guinea pig.

"Okay Ashley, you will be exactly how you were but you'll be okay with everything that I do, you'll accept it but in the way that you normally do everything else." Ethan ordered.

Her eyes returned to normal and she glared. "The fuck are you doing here?!"

"You let me in." Ethan responded.

"Fine... I need to go back to sleep just don't wake me!" She turned to walk away.

"Hey I need your help to test something for me." Ethan immediately told her.

Ashley groaned and turned around. "Fine." She turned and crossed her arms.

Smirking, he took a look at her attire. Some tank top with panties.

"Take everything off." He ordered.

Ashley did it without question, her dark nipples were revealed and her hairy pussy was shown.

"Hmm." Ethan didn't want her to have a bush, he wanted her to be shaved, and just like that, her pussy became cleanly shaved.

"Okay, let's see, what imperfections do you have on your skin?" He asked Ashley.

"Why do you want to know?" She retorted, but rolling her eyes, she lifted her arm, showing a scar that was located on her rib.

Ethan noticed and hummed, he walked over and ran a finger over her scar, it vanished as he did this.

"Okay, time to keep testing." Ethan smirked at Ashley.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)