More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheImp TheImp

Please indicate on your paperwork name, sex, and current position on the extended Kinsey Scale

Ethan, Male-8

You should have been more careful. You left your computer open to take a shower and your dad walked in to your room to find a blog post you were writing titled "why cute bottom boys make better women then actual women."

You came back to found he had investigated your blog and some of the....other things you had written, including your treatise on why with the advent of artificial reproduction, men would soon no longer need the "inferior sex".

Now you were being driven to a BTF, to get taught proper respect of pussy. Yeah fucking right. You never got the attraction to women....weaker, more emotional, always whining about some shit or another.

"I'm sorry to do this to you." Your dad says. "But what you were saying is just wrong, and you need to learn the error of your ways. We don't live in the 1950s".

"Yeah yeah" you mutter thinking about how what stupid shit that is. Pre-Modern man was also to pussy, just in a different way.

You see some chick ahead and think "this girl thinks she can tame me?" She wore a cleavage exposing shirt and a short skirt but also had what was clearly a whip in her hands and had a rather sinister smirk.

As you and your dad get out he looks at her inquisitively. "Apologies if this seems a tad hehe....it's just that we have found a certain type of men will ONLY respond to the presentation of ."

"Well....ok" your dad says hesitantly. The two of you say your goodbye before she addresses you.

What does she say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)