More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gekkehenk Gekkehenk

What's your character

Esther and Jennifer, a mother and daughter

A mother and daughter were just on vacation to Vegas. They had a family trip because her daughter just became 18. And it was kind of a surprise from her mother to take her to Vegas.

Although they didn't have much money to spend on gambling. They were having lots of fun that week.

After getting to their hotel room, They both take turns under the shower and get into their pajamas ready to go to sleep.

Just when they were laying in bed. They hear a loud knock on the door. Esther gets out of bed and walks to the door. She sees an envelope on the door which was shoved under it. It was solid black with a gold trim, solely saying "Escape" in large letters.

Jennifer: ohw, what's that... Are you going to open it up?

Esther: well it looks kinda weird... But I guess we never know what it is unless we open it.

Esther opened the envelope, Very curious, she read the invitation.

"Welcome Esther and Jennifer Jones, to the Escape Room, a land which you will remember forever. We want to formally invite you to a Saturday Night of Escaping fun, specifically on June 8. "

Esther reads on...

"Should you be interested, please fill out and sign the waiver, call the phone number on the waiver to secure your spot, and present your invitation to the front door.You will receive the exact time and place only if you call to protect everyone's privacy. We hope to see you there."

Thank you for joining us,

The Escape Room

Esther and Jennifer look surprised.... How did they know their full names? Was this something the hotel set them up to? Or was is one of their friends that did this as a surprise?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)