More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Braids Braids

What do you do?

Escape to the women's bathroom

The words of the others quickly register in your head and your mind is racing. Your eyes quickly dart around the room and you are pretty sure you can make it to the locker room. As you are quickly surrounded by a forest of man meat you spring into action. Crouching, you dive roll through a pair of guys who are caught off guard by the impressive maneuver and can't react quickly enough to stop you. You spring upright and run for it, grateful you're not barefoot, as you might have simply face-planted trying to run full tilt. You don't look back but you hear some thumps like some of the guys weren't as lucky keeping their footing. You are back in the locker room and you see your gym bag and backpack. There are a few guys who are getting dressed and seeing you confuses them. Before the others can get out, you grab your stuff and crash through the double-doors. You remember the girls bathroom is right across the hall and you fly inside, slamming the door behind you and bolting it shut. After a minute or two, you hear the guys make it out of the locker room and swarm into the hallway. You hear them out there checking lockers and the equipment closet, the guys bathroom, and finally someone correctly guesses your hiding place and when the mob of jocks discovers the door bolted, you can tell by the sounds that they have all just swarm the hallway, ensuring you cannot possibly escape. There are no windows or other exits and they are all sure they’ve got you.

From the other side, several call out to you, telling you you’re a dumbass for hiding there, that it’s appropriate you hid in the girls bathroom, that you were fucked as soon as you came out, that there was no chance for escape. You simply ignore them, however. You really didn’t have any plans on escaping anyway. You know that they can’t get in, there is no way to unlock that door from your side so you put your things down and hastily strip out of the mascot outfit. You dive into your backpack and hastily pull everything that isn’t school books out onto the floor. You rummage through it all, grabbing what you need and quickly get changed, making sure everything is in order before finally giving yourself a final look in the mirror.

Do you dare go out there or do you stay inside and let them come to you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)