More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Wolfo Wolfo

Who will we follow

Erika, 19 y/o Minimum wage worker

You are Erika, a 19 year old minimum wage employee.

Being constantly in need of money, unable to get a scholarship, and being know to be very reckless, joining the lottery was a no brainier.

You were never the most sextuality active person, but you would sleep around from to time. So despite the risks, you decided to apply for the lottery.

After getting home and flopping onto your bed, you decided look up one of the previous lottery for uh, "research".

100 participants are lined up and as the show goes on, the participants that are chosen each round start to act noticable more nervous. In the finales, the last two girls remaining are shaking in either fear or excitement, maybe both. The last number is called and the girl not chosen sigh heavily in relief. The new however stands there is shock before being lead off stage.

After a short break, the cameras cut to the chosen girl, fully naked and surrounded by men. What you'd expect is exactly what happens. The men at first start taking turns pounding her before they start doubling up.

As you sit on your bed watching, you begin to touch yourself and reminiscing on how you heard of the lottery in the first place...

How did you learn about the lottery

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)