More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gammajohn gammajohn

What's the plan now?

Erica wants to make it right

"We can make something here," I suggested.

"But it's not the same. We had a whole plan for how we'd go out, ply you with just enough booze, and mastermind making sure you didn't go home alone. You could celebrate in style!" She gave me a grin, eyes twinkling. "Derek practically lives in the labs and he's still getting more action than you. Poor John. What happened with Heather?"

I looked down. "It didn't work out." And that's enough said about that. Also down meant my eyes fixed on her slim legs in their tight jeans. Christ.

"Aw, it really has been too long," Erica said. "Your willpower is giving out. You've spent half the time we've been sitting here staring at my chest and the other half trying really hard to pretend you're not." I'm pretty sure I turned instantly bright red, because she laughed. "Don't worry, your secret's safe with me. And hey, I like feeling attractive. But seriously, your balls are backed up so far your brain isn't working right."

I snorted despite myself. "Maybe, but not much I can do about it. I do appreciate the plan, though. Maybe tomorrow?"

"No, now I feel bad. We should do something right now." She stretched, thrusting her chest forward. Well, if I wasn't hiding it there was no point in not looking, right? This time I wasn't shy about taking a good look, even giving her a good leer. She chuckled. "I know exactly what to do."

What's Erica's idea?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)