More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Genericc616 Genericc616

So what problem do you have?

Eric - Getting back at an asshole roommate

"So what did he even do to you again?" Carla asks as she sips at a cocktail as the music in her bar thumps at a low level.

"Oh god where do I even start." Eric says as he downs his whisky and takes a deep breath. "Ok so skipping the usual bullshit, not cleaning up after himself, never taking out the trash, the normally bullshit that comes with sharing with an asshole." Eric says with a deep sigh as he takes a deep breath. As he gently lowers the empty glass in his hand.

"Same again for both of us Miles, on me." Carla says with a pleasant smile as she looked up to the man behind the bar, who nods and brings over a whisky before taking Carla's glass and topping it up.

Eric takes the whisky and takes a sip of it and sighs again. "Right so for starters, he's been stealing money from me, just a few dollars here and there that go missing when I left my wallet in my room when I went for a shower. He denied it said I probably just miscounted, and I mean the first time he could of been right." Eric continues with a sigh.

"So what else did he take." Carla says softly as she stirs her cocktail.

"Some of my dead mothers jewellery, and my fiancé." Eric says with another heavy sigh.

"Ouch." Carla says resting a sympathetic hand on Eric's shoulder.

"Caught the asshole railing her over the kitchen table, apparently they've been at it for months. Needless to say we broke up." Eric continues as he rubs his temples and drains his glass.

"And then you came here." Carla says with a soft smile as she continued to rub his shoulder.

"An old friends kept telling me about it, and well I wanted a bar where no one knew who I was." Eric says with a sigh. "It's funny I came here initially because I remember my friends saying something about the owner being able to help people get even. Said the boss lady...what was her name, Carol? Carla that was it, said you go to her to get shit done." Eric says with a weak smile. "Doubt it's true, but still it's a nice place, and wonderful women who'll listen to someone bitch about their problems." Eric finishes.

"Well you seemed lonely on your own." Carla says with a grin, the guy had no idea who she was.

"Thanks for the drink by the way....." Eric begins as he thinks for a moment. "I'm sorry I don't think I caught your name, before I started complaining about that asshole I live with." Eric says as he rubs the back of his neck in embarrassment.

"Your welcome." Carla says with a smile, as she offer out a hand. "The names Carla the one who owns this whole place, and as you said, gets shit done." Carl replies with a giggle.

"Oh shit for real?" Eric asks in surprise before laughing. "Well I'll be damned, nice meeting you Carla, did I mention it's a really nice place you have here." Eric continues as she laughs.

"You did." Carla replies sweetly. "So tell me Eric, lets say you wanted to get even." Carla offers with a smile.

"Well entirley hypothetical of course, I'd want to get back at my cheating Fiancé and that asshole roommate, nothing too serious I wouldn't want them killed, just I dunno something to make them more considerate or something." Eric offers weakly having not put much thought into it.

"I could make that happen if you wanted, you seem like a nice guy afterall." Carla offers with a smile.

"You know what, sure, who knows maybe it might do them both some good." Eric replies as he finally takes the hand Carla offered and shook it.

"Glad to hear it, now lets discuss options." Carla says with a michevious grin.

What sort of do they have in mind?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)