More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Troof Troof

Who are you going to be?

Eric, 18 years old and fresh out of school

You are Eric, a new arrival at Fort OBGYN and only 18 years old. You put on a little muscle running track in high school, but you could never put on height. Thanks to your short stature you’ve always been shy around women, and you were too ashamed to talk to anyone about it, even your friends. But one day after graduation, you finally opened up to OBGYN about it in an email. After some embarrassing questions about your sexuality, OBYGN told you that if you became a Breeder you would get over your fear. You knew that if you said “yes” your life would change forever. But you felt ready for a change.

Or so you thought. After getting throughly and “made a daddy” by a “welcoming committee” of security officers, you’re more terrified of women than ever. You couldn’t even control your body as those massive amazons used you like a toy. It was your first time, and the modifications to your body kicked in and kept you hard even as it felt like your very life was being stolen while you came into them over and over. The muscle girls made fun of you, called you a “faggot bitch” for begging them to stop.

You’re slouched with your head between your knees beneath the bright porch light on the steps outside your bunkhouse, the one you moved your stuff into this morning before the whole mess started. The other new male Breeders have left for a welcome party in the park, but you told them to go without you. And inside, the girls from your group are all , exhausted from taking all the sick fucking guys in the “welcoming committee”.

Was all of this a huge mistake? You’ve been here a day and you’re ready to call it quits, just get the damn RAD taken out before the scar on your navel is even fully healed and live out the rest of your life as an ordinary no-sex-having dude.

“Hey, are you okay?” You cringe, hearing a woman’s voice calling out to you. She steps into the light, and you can’t help but gasp. She’s beautiful, even more so than the other new girls you were too nervous to talk to. Her blond hair shimmers as she walks toward you, bouncing off her shoulders. Her whole body shakes when she walks, her huge tits with big brown nipples without restraint in her green long-sleeved Breeder uniform, which only covers her chest, arms and shoulders while leaving her breasts and everything below them completely bare. On her long legs, she wears matching running shoes with green stockings that reach her thighs and only serve to draw attention to her completely bare pussy, which she makes no attempt to hide. She’s stopped right in front of you, and you’re looking up at her pussy. Is she… wet?

“Excuse me, are you okay?” she repeats, hands on her shapely hips. Fuck, you’ve been staring at her this whole time, she must be disgusted with you.

What do you say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)