More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What eles do they do with the naked sailor/what other Cfnm stories is there

Eric's Laundry day

My name is Alice age 28 yr old, that live next to a man by the name of Eric Thomas, who I call Mr. Thomas who is at the age of 46 years old age. However myself being a typical millenial, and him being a Gen x, I grew found of him as he was divorce with two children both two sons and a daughter that movied out and hand families of their own. The reason for Eric's divorce from his wife you might asked, well let's just say that she wouldn't stand his nudist lifestyles except when they made love to each other. One day I heard my phone rang on a saturday home by myself watching television, as I answered the phone. I was home and didn't work that day even through I worked every other day of the week. "Hello, I said over the phone," I said to him, "hey Alice, how are you?, look uh, I was wondering if you could come over to my house today?," said Eric, to me over the phone, "I'm doing just fine Mr. Thomas honey, and yes I'll love to come over there," I said to him. That day before going over, I took a shower, and put on some clean clothes, locked up my house and head to his house on a saturday. Speaking about a saturday, today I forgot to mention it was laundry day at his house and all his clothes hand to wash especially his underwears.

What did Eric wear when answering the door to Alice?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)