More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by slut slut

What happens next?

Episode Two

Pamela Lillian Isley, a promising botanist was working in her lab late one evening, studying a new plant found in the amazon, as she lifted one of the leafs to take a cutting, she picked her finger on a thorn thinking nothing of it she continued with her work.

A few minutes later she noticed that where the thorn had picked her, the veins in her finger were starting to to get very red, obviously concerned she started to flick through the notes that came with the plant, nothing about it being poisonous. Still concerned she went to get herself a glass of water and take a standard anti-toxin hoping that would halt the spread of the poison that was working it way up her lower arm.

She started to feel dizzy, so decided to sit down and phone an ambulance, she picked up the phone which felt very heavy, started to dial the number but passed-out.

Pamela woke up early the next morning naked and in a botanical garden, she slowly stood up and looked around trying to figure out were she was, she looked at her hands that now had a green tint to them and noticed that her was red veins were now green. She needed something to wear and quick, nobody was around but she did notice an ivy bush which caught her eye, she walked up to it and touched the leafs, suddenly the ivy grew very quickly and wrapped itself around Pamela.

Pamela didn’t flinch or get scarred, but seemed to know what was going to happen when she touched the plant, once the plant had finished wrapping itself around Pamela to provide make shift clothing, she walked away, a new found confidence to this once shy girl.

She made her way back to the laboratory to find her follow colleague Dr. Jason Woodrue already at work.

“Why are you here so early, I didn’t want to see anyone?” Pamela asked

“Well, I thought you may of needed some help, I thought you might of had a tricky evening, did you get the plant I sent?” Woodrue said pointing to the plant which poisoned her.

“You sent it?” Pamela was in a fit of rage as she ran over to Woodrue and gripped his throat, at the same time jamming her tongue into his mouth. After a few seconds Woodrue started to convulse and Pamela stepped away. She looked down at the man struggling for breath on the floor, he looked up at her and managed to say “Pamela”.

She turned on her heels and started to walk out of the lab grabbing the plant as she passed, once at the door she turned and looked back at the now still man.

“My name isn’t Pamela...............................................I am Penis Ivy”

?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)