More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by slut slut

What happens next?

Episode One

A man walked around a desk in a large corner office overlooking the city, he sat down in the chair and looked up at the man standing in front of him.

“What is so important that you needed to come to my office today for, Doctor?” said the man sat behind the desk.

“The formula is almost complete, but I need to test it”

“Very well.” speaking into the intercom on his desk “Can you show our guests in please”

A door on the side of the office opened and a man and woman who were handcuffed were led through the door by guards.

“What’s going on here, who are you?” said the man in handcuffs.

“I am Letch Luther” said the man behind the desk “and this is my colleague Dr Frig, you are here because you are both the biggest porn stars on the planet and I want to bring and end to every other porn studio but mine, I have tried to sign you both so many times and you have always turned me down, well I am going to make sure you never turn anyone, on, ever again.”

“Dr Frig, give them the formula” the Doctor walked up to the couple holding a needle, the couple began struggling in vain, as the doctor injected the woman, followed shortly by the man, he then stood back.

“Nothing is happening Frig!”

“Give it time”

Slowly, the female porn star started changing, her big tits began to shrink, her toned body started to sag, her blonde hair started to fallout and turn grey, and her some of her teeth fell out, the ones which stayed where a yellowy brown color.

The male porn stars dick started to shrivel into something the size of a acorn, the muscles disappeared, a bear gut grew and he also lost much of his hair.

“It works” cried Dr Frig.

“Very good Doctor, now we need to start putting the formula in drinks and giving them away to any porn star which refuses to sign for me”

“Very well, what do you want me to do with these two?” Dr Frig said pointing at the once beautiful porn stars”

“Let them go, they are finished in this business now”

What are Letch's plans now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)